RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Vic Carucci gives us Haslett and Defense love

Article Here

GOOD IDEA

The St. Louis Rams' more aggressive, attack-oriented defense (under the leadership of new coordinator Jim Haslett) focusing its game plan on rattling Denver Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer. Forcing Plummer into three interceptions, a fumble and sacking him four times did the most to allow the Rams to begin the Scott Linehan era with an 18-10 victory. Tatum Bell and Mike Bell combined for 161 rushing yards for the Broncos, but Haslett was willing to let that be the sacrifice for going all-out in his efforts to get to Plummer and get him to make the mistakes that he has shown a tendency to make when he gets rattled.

RamsFan16

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

Re: Vic Carucci gives us Haslett and Defense love

yes very true i respect jim haslett's defensive play calling he knows when to go and when to hang back and he showed he knows how to make them in a mixture of good blitzes zone and man coverage to keep quarterbacks (jake plummer) rattled and uncomfortable keep up the good work Jim
    Torry Holt Dont play that

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Why did anyone doubt Haslett. He devised defensive schemes to stop us when we were dangerous. And I don't see any team that's as dangerous as we were then

bruce4life is offline Registered User

ya true whenever we played the saints it was always a tough matchup regardless.. i just hope haslett can come up with different schemes and mix and match properly for the rest of the season

Varg6 is offline Registered User

It's sorta nice to see people actually giving us a love for ONCE. This is definitely a different different...DIFFERENT season for us Rams fans. It's something we have to get used to, being loved lol...I can get used to that :P

I still think this will blow over soon, and we won't get any love, but have fun with it for as long as it lasts...haha

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams