Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: View from planet Martz

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68
    Well, prior to the game, at a watering hole, ( packed with Ram fans), across the street from the stadium. I was talking to a gent who claimed to be a relative of someone in the front office. He said that some of the players are not very happy playing for Martz. After the lack of effort displayed on the field, I can see where that might be true. :upset:
    Oh here we go................................. the brothers uncles sisters friends couisin says that .............................................

rebel13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Please try to distinguish between two categories:

1. Martz haters/bashers; and
    2. Former Martz supporters who have changed their mind and would prefer the Rams go in a new direction.

It is unfair and inaccurate to lump these two categories together.

If Martz, in fact, stays, I will accept it and throw my support behind him for another year. Right now, though, I would be happier to hear he was being replaced.
    Please try to distinguish between two categories:
    1. Michael Jackson haters/bashers; and
    2. Former Jackson supporters who have changed their mind and simply think he is a little bit misunderstood and would prefer he stop sleeping with little boys.
    It seems that some people can recognize a problem a little bit quicker than others. Don't act like it is your intelligence which has caused you to arrive at the same decision that some of us came to a long time ago. I think it is quite the contrary. Another Johnny come lately attempting to jump on the bandwagon while proclaiming how intelligent you are by not jumping on earlier!!! Get a grip. :tongue:

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

You know, if you run around all day yelling "the sky is falling," and then it happens to start raining, that doesn't make you a meteorologist.

Aries51 is offline Registered User

If in fact we are stuck with Martz until next year,all we can do is wait until next year.After the 2002 7-9 season Martz promised that:"From this experience we will build a champion"and I guess he did.The Rams won the west in 2003.I'm not sure what this means,but maybe,just maybe,one more year is not out of the question.Hey,I'm not a Martz supporter,but I'm not sure that firing his arse is really the solution right now.Nevermind,the alcohol has tried to make me diplomatic.Lets just fire the guy!! :tongue:
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    Martz haters and bashers.
    I love Mike Martz and everything he has done for our Rams. I love his aggressive style and the way he thinks he can win every game with the passing attack. I love how Martz thinks the next touchdown pass is only a play away.

Love is a beautiful thing and it tends to spread.

Just a few short year ago defensive coordinators around the league hated Mike Martz, but now they too are starting to love Mike Martz and his approach to the game.

Who said Love Stinks?

:ramlogo:

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    I love Mike Martz and everything he has done for our Rams. I love his aggressive style and the way he thinks he can win every game with the passing attack. I love how Martz thinks the next touchdown pass is only a play away.

Love is a beautiful thing and it tends to spread.

Just a few short year ago defensive coordinators around the league hated Mike Martz, but now they too are starting to love Mike Martz and his approach to the game.

Who said Love Stinks?

:ramlogo:
    Ferter, now that is too funny! You do know you are in for a lecture tomorrow, right?

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Ferter, now that is too funny! You do know you are in for a lecture tomorrow, right?
    Yeah Mike......I can already feel the love!

SFCRamFan Guest

Originally Posted by Ferter...Who said Love Stinks?

The J. Geils Band... :redface:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12