throwback week

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    rampower is offline Registered User

Re: View Point of someone who is obviously not a Patriot or Ram fan.

not that i beleave this was fixed, (a cfew bad calls but the game was not fixed in my opinion) moot point really if the team/coach came out and said that they would need some really solid evidence to back it up without receiving some form of punishment/reprocussions? i would think so anyway!

Masspatsfan12 Guest

That is a good point, point taken, I can't wait till the season starts so that way we don't have to have these debates anymore.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

As a die-hard Rams fan, I'll say this again. The Rams got beat. Turnovers killed that game for the Rams. The best way to get revenge is to beat the Patriots in another Super Bowl, and why not this year?

RamTime Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Masspatsfan12
    Just one question for all ram fans, if this game was fixed and all. How come you guys are the ones complaining about the game, and you don't hear one word from either Mike Martz or the rest of the ram team. I was just curious on this matter, I don't care about something that happened four years ago, I was just curious on your thought on this question.
    Schools in session. :tut There are some things about the NFL that seasoned fans assume that other NFL fans already know. Things such as you must gain 10 yards from the original line of scrimmage within 4 downs to get a new series of downs, a touchdown is worth 6 points and why players and coaches do not complain about officiating. Even if these fans do not know this one would assume that they could figure it out just by reading articles where players and coaches talk about officiating. Then there are those clueless boobs that must have it spelled out for them. When you sign an NFL Contract you are signing a contract that carries clauses specifically designed to detour you from bad mouthing officiating and specifically going public with anythin that may be detrimental to pro football and the national football league. Shanahan was just fined thousands of dollars for b-itching to loudly about the officiating. Can you imagine the fines the Rams would be paying if they bit-ched about the officiating in superbowl XXXVI? Now consider yourself a more informed NFL fan. Your Welcome

RamTime Guest

I actually found out about this site through PatriotsPlanet, but since you mentioned CHFF, they put it best themselves:

"Like we said above, not sure something so obviously hysterical needs us to comment on it. There are not even a lot of facts in it to refute. We can refute facts. We can’t refute hysteria."

Face it, your site is hysteria, sour grapes, and a general indicator of a larger instability.

Lets see, people are convicted of crimes every day because they are caught doing something illegal on video, people are given tickets through the mail because they are caught on video, The Patriots were given a divisional playoff game because of video, plays are overturned every Sunday because of what is on video but when it comes to Superbowl XXXVI, tackling players out of bounds, hitting the quarterback with the crown of the helmet, tackling a player by his face mask, leaping into the air and slugging a quarterback in the head from the back side, throwing your body on a defenseless player that is on the ground, holding a receiver long enough for a team mate to take him out while still being held, tripping receivers off the line of scrimmage, hitting a player in the side of the head with the crown of the helmet when that player is already in the grasp of a tackler, hitting a quarterback in the face as he is releasing the football, a quarterback throwing the football into the bleachers from inside the pocket and under pressure from the defense, officials purposely and egregiously allowing all time to run off the clock so no kick-off would ensue all presented in the form of video is not evidence? Just what more do you and CHFF need so far as facts? Maybe the non video evidence such as Willie McGinest stating that his coaches told him to cheat or the head referee begging his head linesman to re-pocket a penalty flag because his favorite team ran back a fumble for a touchdown?

Whether you agree with what we say is on those videos or not is beside the point because video evidence is some of the best evidence available which in this country is translated into facts every day. So when CHFF state that there are not a lot of facts to refute they are again lying to the bandwagon. You are definitely one that has been so bombarded by their propaganda that you cannot see just how stupid of a statement that is otherwise you would not have foolishly cut and pasted it on this board.

Face it. This is CHFF throwing up the white flag saying we can not argue with these videos. It’s no mystery why you cannot make the connection because your football knowledge is filtered through web sites like CHFF. CHFF purports to be all about facts but when they are called out with the best facts that can be presented they run and hide behind mindless propaganda like that statement above.
    Last edited by RamTime; -12-13-2005 at 05:26 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123