STLRAMSFAN Guest

Views from the Game

I went to the game today and I am sure it was just as obvious on TV. Hargrove played better today then past weeks. The secondary was horrible the second touch down of the game by the Seachickens WR caught the ball on the left side of the field and we had no DBs on the entire left side he jogged it in 29 yards but he could have just walked it if he preferred. We had no one on that side of the field. I am thinking about working out and trying out for the Rams secondary however if I workout I am afraid I might be over qualified. Well maybe I wont work out maybe I will just try out for the Rams punting position because he sucked just as much. Horrible day punting his kicks had no hang time and no distance what a bad combo. Holt man he looked great as he always does he had an excellent one-handed catch. Tyoka had a good game with 2 sacks. Our offense had 0 points in the first quarter another bad start that helped put us in a hole. Their offense scored 14 points in the first quarter. Bulger had an okay game I still expect a little more. Jackson good game when he got square and ran still does not look like he has cutting ability. I also held my breath on the throws to him because he doesn’t make it look easy when he catches the ball. However he did good catching the ball though.

All blame for this game falls on the D especially the secondary. The secondary could not stop their 3rd and 4th receivers who were starting in place of their number 1 and 2. That is pathetic when a team still throws for 316 yards with their number one and two WRs out. McDoanlds dropped punt did not help but our D gave up way to many points.

Everyone at the game thought we were going to come back and beat them before the dropped punt.
    Last edited by STLRAMSFAN; -10-09-2005 at 06:09 PM.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Views from the Game

Where was the crowd noise today?

HornyRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Where was the crowd noise today?
    St. Louis is a baseball town. They were all hung over from celebrating the Cards sweep of the Padres.

STLRAMSFAN Guest

I was disappointed in the crowd they also had a bad game. There it was sold out but had several empty seats. People started leaving with 7:00 left in the game unreal. For the price I paid for seat I stayed and watched the final hand gestures amongst the players. There was only one series were the crowd made a difference it got really loud and the Seachickens called a time out and then they whooped it up again after the timeout and they got a false start. I think the defense was not giving them a lot to cheer about.