STLRAMSFAN Guest

Vitt 2-1 as head coach Martz 2-3.

Mistake: Martz 2-3.

Vitt has the team playing well and you cant say its all got to do with the players hell we are missing some of our best players. It just goes to show a more conservative approach and not trying to think up the ultimate surprise can be better. Vitt has pulled this team together. It’s not all about the offense.

letsgoramz is offline Registered User
    martzand vitt are on the same coaching staff so why should there be a competition about who coaches better
    Torry Holt Dont play that

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: Vitt 2-1 as head coach Martz 2-3.

Rams (4-4) Going Into The Bye Week. (as A Team)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

rebel13 is offline Registered User

Re: Vitt 2-1 as head coach Martz 2-4.

Quote Originally Posted by STLRAMSFAN
    Mistake: Martz 2-3.

Vitt has the team playing well and you cant say its all got to do with the players hell we are missing some of our best players. It just goes to show a more conservative approach and not trying to think up the ultimate surprise can be better. Vitt has pulled this team together. Itís not all about the offense.
    Right On!! Losing the retard is "addition by subtraction"!! This was an amazing win. Balance on offense, contributing special teams, inspired defense and the understanding of field position all helped to win this game. Game balls to Steven Jackson,Mike Furrey and Keving Curtis. If our defensive ends would try and play the run instead of pinning their ears back and trying to sack the qb each play, we would probably have a decent run defense. Way to go Rams. By By MMLOL

Marshall1 is offline Registered User

Angry Re: Vitt 2-1 as head coach Martz 2-4.

OK with out sounding like a jerk and this will be hard to, but I wish Mike the best with or with out the Rams. As an offensive coordinator he took us to a Superbowl and a SB win. As a head coach he took us to a superbowl and we did lose. I said it before that Mike Martz was not the man for the head coaching job, he is a better offensive coordinator. If it is true what they are saying about Martz not coming back next year is nothing but chicken SH*%! He and the Rams signed a contract, that contract does not expire til next year! It Pi$$e$ me off that John Shaw (or who ever runs this organization) will do that to a man. Look at what Marshall did this year. He gave Jackson the keys to this Ferarri, it just blows me away that they will throw a man a life saver candy and not the one that actually floats! I am very insulted by my dear rams front office. Vitt will not be there long. Just my thoughts.
    Disclaimer: Dez sorry about language I cleaned it up as much as I sought fit.
    "Championship's are won with defense" :angryram:

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Vitt 2-1 as head coach Martz 2-3.

All I have to say is that if Martz returns next year; then Vitt needs to be promoted to DC.

If Martz does not return next year; then Vitt should be the Head Coach.

In either case; Steve Fairchild has shown he can call a good offensive game.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey