itsguud is offline Registered User

The future of the Rams

So I know everything has been bad in STL for the Rams until this past weekend when we squeaked out a win in dramatic fashion against Washington. How good does it make me feel... FAN-freakin-tastic. I love it. I was super impressed with the way the team played and how Haslett held himself. I am not a person to jump early onto band-wagons so i'll wait but I really hope this team gets turned around. (although still want Ziggy and the FO changed).

Now as for the title of this thread. Anyone who watched the game watched my favorite D player (who's jersey I can never buy) OJ return a fumble for a TD. The thing that I noticed about this that some may not of was who was there with him for the run... Those would be the other D leaders that I love and want to build around in C. Long and Big WW!!!

If anyone wants this same feeling I have just go to the Video and stop it at 0.34 seconds. I took a screen shot of it, but couldn't get a real clear one. If someone can get one and send it to me, I'd love to have it as a background/poster!

GO RAMS!!!!
    Last edited by itsguud; -10-14-2008 at 09:50 AM.