dgr828 is offline Registered User

Washington 'skins' The Rams

Run D, Turnovers And Injuries Kills The Rams Post Season Hopes As They Lose To The Redskins 24-9.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rampage39 is offline Registered User

Re: Washington 'skins' The Rams

the defense sucks like it has the whole season. i also think this is what we can expect of harvard the rest of the season. that houston game was a fluke. goes to show how much we need bulger in this offense.

Milan is offline Registered User

It wasnt his fault, most of his passes were right on, usually there was pressure, penalties, or the recevier flat out screwed up.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Not really sure which game you were watching. I like the kid; but man, he was way off on most of his throws and he had 2 costly fumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    It wasnt his fault, most of his passes were right on, usually there was pressure, penalties, or the recevier flat out screwed up.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Agreed Wraith. I lost count of the number of times our receivers had to slide in order to bring in the low ball.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

RamWraith is offline Registered User

OR how many times were the passes thrown over their heads. To be honest (not trying to Rip Fitz), I do not remember a pass that I ever went "wow" that was sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Agreed Wraith. I lost count of the number of times our receivers had to slide in order to bring in the low ball.

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Milan his passes either were short on the long throws or he was really high on his short to medium passes

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    OR how many times were the passes thrown over their heads. To be honest (not trying to Rip Fitz), I do not remember a pass that I ever went "wow" that was sweet.
    Or the two passes that were thrown to Bruce and Curtis that hit off of the back of the defender covering them.

He had an off day, but Washington is a much better defense than Houston, so I kind of expected some growing pains.

That said, like those who came before him, he had some pretty horrible blocking. I've really about had it with Manumaleuna on this team. The Sean Taylor sack was entirely on Manu, and last weekend Manu completely whiffed on a goal line run block. I just don't understand what he brings to the table at this point.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

STLRAMSFAN Guest

This was Fitz first start and he has a better arm and feet then Bulger. Bulger has better accuracy and knowledge of the game. But Fitz will get better accuracy and knowledge the more he plays and the more he gets used to the game and playing with the first unit. Bulger will be our starter next year unless Fitz shows a lot better accuracy in the remaining games this year. I have seen enough of Fitz that I want him as our #2 QB next year. I do not want an aging veteran like Martin.

You are right about Manu I would not be unhappy at all if they released him after this game.

Milan is offline Registered User

I wasn't watching the whole game, i came around the third quarter, a lot of his passes were pretty good, like the one to holt for the huge gain but the penalty killed us, and that one to bruce where bruce tried to do the one handed catch and didnt get it.