Tony Soprano Guest

Watch the mass exodus

I've said it before today, but this just reaffirms it.

There's going to be a line of Rams Veterans asking to be traded in the off-season. The writing is on the wall with this franchise. When non-football people are playing football people you are in a world of sh*&&WW

SFCRamFan Guest

Thumbs up Re: Watch the mass exodus

You may be right...I would not be surprised if a couple of retirements occur as well...

talkstoangels61 Guest

Re: Watch the mass exodus

retirements will happen before they ask to be traded..I believe we have too much class on this team with the veterans

dgr828 is offline Registered User

We Definitly Need To Clean Up Shop!(Cuts, Retirements, Draftpicks, Trades, Firings, Whatever Needs To Be Done!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

majorram is offline Registered User

I think a MR Faulk will call it a day...

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"

bruce_wannabe Guest

starting from scratch sounds like a good gameplan way things are going for the rams this year!!!!! i hate to say it, but this season looks pretty bleak!!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    I've said it before today, but this just reaffirms it.

There's going to be a line of Rams Veterans asking to be traded in the off-season. The writing is on the wall with this franchise. When non-football people are playing football people you are in a world of sh*&&WW

A lot of people have been saying this. However, now the idea of blowing up the whole ship and starting over may be closer to a reality than most want to imagine. The names in the 2006 locker room will probably look a lot different than the names in the 2005 locker room.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod