ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Watching our Rams on my DVR

One thing that stands out to me is how genuinely excited Holt is for his team mates when it is they that score.

On Jackson's 36 yd TD run following the take-away Holt was chasing Jackson down while waving his pointer finger (not the same finger(s) Mike Vick was using). Tapping Curtis on the head after the great catch and out-of-bounds to give Money a shot at the field goal to end the first half. And jumping up and down with joy when Curtis caught the game winning TD.:l :l

This is a great representation of not only a great receiver but an even better team mate, :imho: . There are more than just a few players in the NFL who could learn by the example which Holt sets.
    :bash:

RnD

GO RAMS!!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Watching our Rams on my DVR

Holt is a complete team player. It is good to see that he can celebrate when the other players make big plays. A win is a win. He can play decoy and blocker, without getting many catches, and still be important to the team.

I hope Holt returns to form and we see some nice catches from him. It seems they are trying to get the long bomb going with Holt but he is having trouble connecting with it. I am not sure if it is a Bulger throwing issue, or if Holt is having a hard time locating the ball and getting to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: Watching our Rams on my DVR

Well, maybe it is the "sore ribs" issue that has just been made public?

RnD

GO RAMS!!