TKnight39 is offline Registered User

The way I see it...the Rams are 0-0 right now.

I think we will see a new team take the field next week when the Rams play the Skins. I'm not saying we will win, but that the Rams will look different (better different). Haslett is the man...for right now and now that Linehan is gone (but I did like the guy, just not as the Rams HC) the Rams might just flat out play better.

We'll see.

I hate to say it because I love my Rams, but they are a few solid pieces away from building a fantastic team for the future and I hope they lose enough to stay in the top 6 for Draft Picks.

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

Re: The way I see it...the Rams are 0-0 right now.

My friend, you are blind.

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

Too bad the league doesn't see it the same way you do.
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

the chick on the left is nice... I see that , but we saw a different team last week ...........for 2 qts. Best all year.
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TKnight39 View Post
    I think we will see a new team take the field next week when the Rams play the Skins. I'm not saying we will win, but that the Rams will look different (better different). Haslett is the man...for right now and now that Linehan is gone (but I did like the guy, just not as the Rams HC) the Rams might just flat out play better.

We'll see.

I hate to say it because I love my Rams, but they are a few solid pieces away from building a fantastic team for the future and I hope they lose enough to stay in the top 6 for Draft Picks.
    Friend, I wish I could share in your optimism but I just can't. I think your correct in the fact that the team should look more energized but the fact remains, no matter who is coaching this team they lack talent. By that I mean top tier talent, Jackson IMO is not in the top 5 in running backs and Bulger is not what he used to be. Holt is getting older and honestly would rather go down that get hit after a catch and the rest of the recieving corp lacks experience. Now that's just my take on the skilled positions we haven't even got started on the rest of the team, so with that being said I think we are more like 4-5 years worth of good drafting and some luck in the free agent market away from puting a contender on the field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I see us at 0-4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

Not only are we 0-4, Chip and Buffy have given up on this season. You're offensive genius head coach can't score more than 14 points in any of the first four games, so you fire him and hand the reins to the defensive coordinator that has overseen the team giving up an average of 37 points a game? And the architect, Zygmunt, who built this mess still sits there making decisions and advising ownership, there is no hope that this team will turn around this season. Things are going to continue to get worse, not better. I wish I were wrong, but I'm not. If only I heard that ownership was actively pursuing Bill or Marty immediately after firing Scott, I would hold out hope, but it looks like they are going to sit put. I've never felt lower about my Rams than now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Boy! Are we not Mr Grumpy today?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Not only are we 0-4, Chip and Buffy have given up on this season. You're offensive genius head coach can't score more than 14 points in any of the first four games, so you fire him and hand the reins to the defensive coordinator that has overseen the team giving up an average of 37 points a game? And the architect, Zygmunt, who built this mess still sits there making decisions and advising ownership, there is no hope that this team will turn around this season. Things are going to continue to get worse, not better. I wish I were wrong, but I'm not. If only I heard that ownership was actively pursuing Bill or Marty immediately after firing Scott, I would hold out hope, but it looks like they are going to sit put. I've never felt lower about my Rams than now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Action_Jackson is offline Registered User

0-4 last time I looked