Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: We can win out the rest of the year..

citr92 is offline Registered User

Re: We can win out the rest of the year..

a theme for this year could be "any given sunday,"

it's good to see it again

it's possible for the rams to win out, also to lose out

i think they COULD win out if they pick it back up

i think they could steal one win vs SF

i got a feeling the seahawks game won't be AS HARD as people say

all in all, i think the rams will pull through AT LEAST 8-8

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

I hope you are correct about both BUF and AZ. Both games will test the Rams resolve. Because the team is so young it's probably fair to question their resolve, so the game in one of those 'lake effect' snow storms in BUF or the game in AZ should be telling and your points well taken winable.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

The unfortunate thing about threads like this are the fans that actually believe this Rams team will go 6-2 and finish 9-7, or anything near that. They won't, although we all wish they would, they just won't. They're simply just not good enough yet to do that.

The problem, or the unfortunate thing then becomes; those that "predicted" a 9-7 finish because of some wishful thinking will then chastise the Rams organization, the QB, and anyone else they can think of for underperforming. They'll want heads to roll and play the blame game.

Get ready, because those posts are coming when they finish 5-11 or 6-10. Gawd forbid they finish 4-12, which is entirely possible.
    thoey and ManofGod like this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

RuffRams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    Someone get this man a drug test!
    Just cause I'm not sharing the stuff with you..is no reason to drug test me and throw me in jail!!!
    ManofGod likes this.

RuffRams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    The unfortunate thing about threads like this are the fans that actually believe this Rams team will go 6-2 and finish 9-7, or anything near that. They won't, although we all wish they would, they just won't. They're simply just not good enough yet to do that.

The problem, or the unfortunate thing then becomes; those that "predicted" a 9-7 finish because of some wishful thinking will then chastise the Rams organization, the QB, and anyone else they can think of for underperforming. They'll want heads to roll and play the blame game.

Get ready, because those posts are coming when they finish 5-11 or 6-10. Gawd forbid they finish 4-12, which is entirely possible.
    If we don't win 9 games I'm not gonna call for heads. Preseason i said anything over 5 wins is a good improvement. We are headed that way and I'm happy even if we win 5 games. Don't assume I'm gonna go on a fire everyone campaign if we don't go 9-7. I mean, we went 2-14 and i wss ready to give spags one more year. If anything I'm overly optimistic and it takes a lot to turn me pessimistic towards a staff or certain player.
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER likes this.

thoey is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post

I am one of the fans that just wanted to see improvement and to be in games this season. Have a chance to win in the fourth quarter. Now, next year, I want to see improvement on what we do this season. I know we are young and have drafted HORRIBLY the last 5 years or so. So, I can take a 6 win season this year and look positively to the future.

No matter what anyone says, we are in a rebuilding stage (AGAIN). This year, improve on last year. Next year be better than this year. Keep improving until we are in contention again.

It's funny. In the past, I have been considered a "naysayer" and then a "rose colored glasses wearer" on this forum. Not sure what I am considered now, but I see leadership and improvement. If it continues, I see HOPE...
    This space for rent...

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

I for one hope and pray you are right. I live near Seattle and will go to that game, so the 12 man will not be so great. Taking my son as well so there will be 2 Rams fans there. 11-5 is doable, but lets see how we do against whinners next week.

macrammer is offline Registered User

2-14 on the heels of the WORST cumulative 5 years record in NFL History........Really, win out the year? We will be lucky to walk away with 6 victories this year AND that is huge progress and a stepping stone for bigger things .....winning out the year is a dreammmmmmmmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12