LA Rammer is offline Registered User

We Could Easily....

...been in first place. Bulgers interception in San Fran could of easily been points and win and the miserable loss to Seattle at home and we could easily be in first! Seattle has been lucky, look at their game vs. Dallas! Watch out it runs out and when it does we will be in it!

:smoke:

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: We Could Easily....

Excuse me.. That was not Bulgers fault. It was a nicely thrown ball. Bruce is the one who should have caught it. No doubt about it. And Seattle isn't lucky they are playing great football right now. Seattle is ranked 1st in the NFL in Total Offense and is ranked 10th in total Defense. That isn't luck that is just great football.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Darn these people with hope. I am sticking to a 3-13 season and the Rams better start cooperating with me.

I can deal with low expectations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFan16 Guest

Hey man we have to think on positive notes. Atleast if we finish low we get a high draft pick other than missing the playoffs and getting a #15 pick. If we get a low pick we can definety improve. Hopefully Chad Greenway or Abdul Hodge. But lets think Super Bowl baby!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Hey kid...you go right ahead and be positive. I can't go there. It's better for me to believe the worst will happen....then I can't be disappointed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFan16 Guest

So.. Your saying your not a "good" fan and don't believe in your team? Or don't have faith? Just wondering. No harm

general counsel is offline Registered User

i love you rams fan 16, but it was a terrible throw by bulger at the end of the sf game. bruce was open, he threw it behind him and the defender made a great play.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamsFan16 Guest

Yea but he could have and probrably should have had it. Your in the NFL you need to catch that.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Excuse me.. That was not Bulgers fault. It was a nicely thrown ball. Bruce is the one who should have caught it. No doubt about it. And Seattle isn't lucky they are playing great football right now. Seattle is ranked 1st in the NFL in Total Offense and is ranked 10th in total Defense. That isn't luck that is just great football.

We shall see. I am not sold and what is more I hope Seattle the worse. The are the new nemesis!

Rams will come back healthy you will see! We are going to surprise everyone!

Mr.Blond Guest

That throw by Bugler was the worst throw in a critical time that almost made me throw up. But I decided to vent on this forum. Secondly, LA Rammer, Awesome name.

P.S. HOW CAN ANYONE CALL THAT PASS GOOOD?! That's unbeleiable s#(t right there.