Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By sjacksonrules
  • 1 Post By bradwill
  • 2 Post By Richbert88

Thread: We could send the whiners into turmoil

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

We could send the whiners into turmoil

It was announced today that Colin with get the start on sunday. I think this helps us out game planning for him. I know he hasn't planned many games but I figure we can game similar to RG3 and there wasnt much tape on him either.

I think if we can win this game it would send the whiners into a downward spiral. If you didn't see Colin had to do everything he could to keep himself from smiling because he didn't want to upset Smith. If we can get a few picks on Colin that could cause Harbaugh to pull the plug half way through. Lets home we have the same sticky hands sunday that we had last week. Colin is a young player it should be easy to get into his head.

If the whiners lose this game I think that would cause alot of second guessing.

Here's to a Rams win! I think we can do it. We need to start fast and never let off the gas. Lets drive these whiners into the ground. I'm tired of the talk that they are best in the west. Last time I checked we were undefeated in the west, lets keep it that way!
    lostsoul likes this.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

Re: We could send the whiners into turmoil

After the last game against the whiners i feel i have to lift my expectations for this, but we could end up with egg on our faces. Im expecting a hard fought battle, it will be fun to watch...

Giedi is offline Registered User

It's going to be a hard fought game, and I'm pretty sure this time it won't end in a tie.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

"IF" we beat the Whiners it will not send the Whiners into turmoil. The New York Football Giants went to SF and layed a beating on them and they bounced right back. I really don't think it would cause a QB controversy either. Harbaugh is not Mike Singletary, it's quite obvious that this team respects Harbaugh bigtime! They don't have to agree with all of his decisions but who are they to 2nd guess him after he turned this team around so fast?

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

The 9ers will be highly motivated coming into this game. They will have some special stuff for the Rams. My hope is that Fisher has prepare accordingly and has something special also.

If the Rams can overcome this 9ers team this weekend, it will go a very long way in messing with the collective 9er brain for years. The Jints should have been competitive........but the Rams, that could seriously dent their confidence.
    Semper Fi!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I think it depends on Kaepernick's performance.

If he throws 3 interceptions and the Rams win because of those turnovers, Harbaugh will be in a tough situation. It would be difficult to go back to Smith at this point. This change is a risk, and if it blows up, its on him.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Well we pushed that domino over lets see what happens.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

I doubt that Harbaugh waivers on his decision. At least for his sake, he better not. That indecision could lose the team.

Let's hope he does...

But the fans in Whinertown are furious at him. There's definitely a big shift in his support from them.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Being weasel like will lose you a team. HArbaugh messed up. I hope this absolutely ruins them <said with malice>.
    Semper Fi!

SavageRam is offline Registered User

Seahags won today.

49 'ers 8-3-1
    Seahags 7-5
    Rams 5-6-1
    Cards 4-8

The Whiners are far from a lock and have to be feeling the heat now.

bradwill is offline Registered User

Kaepernick could be a star in the NFL and definitely in the media. His multi-ethnic background and all the ink is sort of a cool look. He also has a cannon arm and can really move. All that said, he's pretty raw and benching Alex Smith for suffering a concussion after he's been winning big games for your team last year and this year looks like a douche move for a HC, and creating a problem where none existed before.

Kaepernick's time is probably in the future, not now. He needs some sideline seasoning . Smith sucked for a few years under some bad conditions and then put his game together last year. I cannot see why you keep him on the bench when he's medically 100%. That's frankly stupid and I think it reflects poorly on Harbaugh's coaching. Now what do u do, genius?
    Tampa_Ram likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bradwill View Post
    Kaepernick could be a star in the NFL and definitely in the media. His multi-ethnic background and all the ink is sort of a cool look. He also has a cannon arm and can really move. All that said, he's pretty raw and benching Alex Smith for suffering a concussion after he's been winning big games for your team last year and this year looks like a douche move for a HC, and creating a problem where none existed before.

Kaepernick's time is probably in the future, not now. He needs some sideline seasoning . Smith sucked for a few years under some bad conditions and then put his game together last year. I cannot see why you keep him on the bench when he's medically 100%. That's frankly stupid and I think it reflects poorly on Harbaugh's coaching. Now what do u do, genius?
    To add to this point, Harbaugh had to cover when the team tried to sign Peyton Manning earlier. He weaseled thru that whole situation with A. Smith. Having gained a bit of trust, he then weaseled thru this 'starting QB' issue. I don't think A. Smith will forget this. I don't think the team will forget this. Smith shouldn't have lost his starting job, in my opinion, due to injury. He has been winning and doing what the team needed. How's that attitude and heart going to feel now. On top of that, you just over backed the raw Kapernak <sp>.

I hope that they lose the next four while starting Kap. Smith will laugh all the way to Cleveland or KC. And I hope the team realizes Harhaugh weaseled. This could be very destructive. I love seeing this happen in SF. Living in NorCal, nothing would make me happier at this point.
    Rambos and fearsome foursome like this.
    Semper Fi!

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

I hope this loose divides and blows up the niners locker room