Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: We have no pass rush of any kind

Quote Originally Posted by nygiantsfan View Post
    Im comming to St Louis this weekend to see the Giants run through Jackson and company. After watching the eagles game im depressed that this wont be much of a contest. What else is there to do in St Louis this weekend?
    There are plenty of pharmacies in town just brimming with remedies for depression you poor thing ..

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Im comming to St Louis this weekend to see the Giants run through Jackson and company. After watching the eagles game im depressed that this wont be much of a contest. What else is there to do in St Louis this weekend?
    I hear climbing to the top of the Arch and then jumping off is loads of fun!!!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Go to the Hill (preferably Cunettos) and eat some fantastic italian food and then head over to Ted Drews' for some frozen custard (ie a Concrete). That will put you in a good mood no matter what happens in the game.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

eldfan is offline Registered User

We have been drafting DL high for years and this is what the Rams get for there money. Some very bad decision. We should have kept Ryan Pickett. Kenndy was a joke. Is it me or do Damione Lewis now look like the player we thought he would become when we drafted him, he has found new life in Carolina. I am thinking the rams might be the abyss of the NFL we can not get players to play to there potential.
    :ramlogo:

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by eldfan View Post
    I am thinking the rams might be the abyss of the NFL we can not get players to play to there potential.
    I had been thinking the same thing; but then I considered the career of one Adam Archuleta, and, just like a spring shower, hope sprung anew.

WHAT SAY YE?

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    We are not getting into the same area code of mcnabb. As i pointed out all week, i dont care who their receivers are, without pressure on mcnabb, we are dead in the secondary. Our coverage is horrible of course, but without a pass rush, there is just no pulse on our defense.\

When you combine the complete lack of a pass rush with no ability of any kind to protect bulger, you have what amounts to a pathetic beyond belief first half.

The good news is that donnie jones looks like an all pro.

One other thing. If pace false starts in the second half, we will have the distinction of having a false start from every single offensive lineman in the same game, something i have never seen in 40 years of watching nfl football.

Football is decided at the line of scrimmage and we are getting killed on both sides of the ball.

Lord help us against the giants, but hope springs eternal and the game is at home.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

I have to comment here. You are completely wrong about the pass rush. First it may not have gotten on top of him but he is a mobile guy and use to the best pash rush in the NFL, last years giants. Still my actual point is that our secondary couldn't cover a group of children. Sis you see Hill and Brown yesterday. Made us look like a joke passing dropping over their shoulders. Even Otogowe looked terrible. We need some sort of secondary help

BEER is offline Registered User

Spare Ribs..LOL..

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

You could camp out at the dome and sell your tickets to other Giants fans. I heard that's beginning to be a popular trend amongst St. Louisians.

general counsel is offline Registered User

Sorry you disagree about the pass rush. Go watch the tape again and tell me if we lay a hand on him. Tell me how much he scrambles to get away from the rush vs. how many times he stands immobile in the pocket. He was very mobile when he was young, which was a least one if not two major knee surgeries ago. The one time he did scramble a bit he sure didnt look like he was moving all that great. You are of course entitled to your opinion, but i never compared our pass rush to that of the giants. We simply didnt get pressure. I dont see how you can say that we were getting pressure when we never even touched the guy, let alone hit him, or knocked him down, or sacked him.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12