Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: We lose by 2 Touchdowns At least Tomorrow

1980RAMS is offline Registered User

We lose by 2 Touchdowns At least Tomorrow

There is no way we have any chance tomorrow. Especially if Jackson is out and Amendolla. I would be in complete shock if we won this game. Anybody actually think we have a chance?

semptech is offline Registered User

Re: We lose by 2 Touchdowns At least Tomorrow

well, why dont u go and see, I have an extra tick on the 50 yard line if u want to go

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by 1980RAMS View Post
    There is no way we have any chance tomorrow. Especially if Jackson is out and Amendolla. I would be in complete shock if we won this game. Anybody actually think we have a chance?
    Here's what I think.

Yes, the Rams have a chance.

But, more than that, I'm concerned. Concerned about you. Here you are, a (supposed) Rams fan, and you have nothing better to do on a Saturday night than to log on to this site and make a dire prediction. What could cause such a thing? Is it the fear of getting your hopes up only to get hurt?

I think I may be on to something here. But, I find it hard to believe that your fear of disappointment stems from your experiences as a sports fan. It must be something deeper. Someone hurt you, didn't they? A girl, I'd guess. You thought you found "the one," but she broke your heart.

It hurts, I know. But you have to be strong. You have to find a way to get your mind and heart back to that place where hope can be found. Disappointment hurts, but nothing is worse than the regret you'll feel as a result of not even trying.

Get some rest, and maybe you'll feel better in the morning.

Oh... and, by the way, I really do think the Rams can win.
    Last edited by AvengerRam; -09-25-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Any given Sunday, dude. You never know. I think the offense hasn't been as productive as it could be for a few easily corrected reasons: I still think Sam is adjusting to this new offense, and so is everyone else. As a result, Sam has been jittery. You still see the greatness, but the panic is there. But that's out of not knowing the offense as well as he'd want to. Second reason, WRs getting open and catching the ball. I think defensively, if they can get motivated by the offense's progress (aka scoring TDs) then I think we might be able to win.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

I think we can pull it off, we just have to stop pulling a Plaxico Burress on ourselves and it's possible.
    Jockelite likes this.

rampower is offline Registered User

I have been hurt by more than one woman but not anywhere near as much as the rams hurt me, I tell ya!

I can be negative too, I am sick of watching us lose and have learned to almost expect it at times. I do think and hope the rams can win this game, but I wont be betting on it!
    RamDez likes this.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Quote Originally Posted by 1980RAMS View Post
    Hey 1980rams,

I think you are just saying out loud, what everyone is thinking
    Everyone agreed before the start of the season that the Rams front part of the schedule would be brutal but as the season started everyone is crying ........... but its only because its true.
    If we win the game today, great, its a result for us but lets face it, this is going to be one tough game.
    Fargo Ram Fan likes this.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

The Titans beat the Ravens last week. That alone gives us a chance. I'm not expecting a win but I want one!

GO RAMS!!!

red33 is offline Registered User

rams could pull an upset. Ravens secondary is weak and from what i saw last week, looks like bradford will be throwing deep a little more now. Also I have a feeling the talk between spags and kroenke is going to lead to a more aggressive offensive approach. When he owned the nuggets they were a fast paced offensive team so he knows what sells tickets.

anyways the whole game will depend if the rams can defend vs Ngata. if they have just moderate success they will win.

rob6465 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post
    I have been hurt by more than one woman but not anywhere near as much as the rams hurt me, I tell ya!

I can be negative too, I am sick of watching us lose and have learned to almost expect it at times. I do think and hope the rams can win this game, but I wont be betting on it!
    I understand you are pissed but we were 1-15 in 2009 and 7-9 last year with a rookie QB and NOOOOOOO #1 receiver. I am a realist and know we do not have the team to win Super Bowl. We need to stop dropping balls and just take a chance of throwing ball in end zone.WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE??? It'll be 2-3 years before we are an elite team like packers or patriots. Relax everyone.

rob6465 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rampower View Post

I understand you are pissed but we were 1-15 in 2009 and 7-9 last year with a rookie QB and NOOOOOOO #1 receiver. I am a realist and know we do not have the team to win Super Bowl. We need to stop dropping balls and just take a chance of throwing ball in end zone.WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE??? It'll be 2-3 years before we are an elite team like packers or patriots. Relax everyone.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

If we can make it through just one game with no drops or fumbles, I think we still have a respectable shot at winning this one. If we make the same kinds of mistakes we've made in the last two games, we can expect the same result.
    Nick, r8rh8rmike and rob6465 like this.

BM_Face is offline Registered User

We are a 4 point dog in this game, that is it. 2 TD's? 1980Rams, you are going off the rails. We have a chance if we do not beat ourselves for a third week in a row, just like every other game.

Bradford should eat these guy's lunch.
    rob6465 likes this.
    A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Simple: We play like we have the last two weeks and give the game away, of course we lose, and maybe by those 14 points you suggest. If we play the way the coaching staff wants, which is an emphasis on not killing yourself and letting the defense keep us in the game with stopping them on long fields, we absolutely can win.

We should have won by 2 TD's last week, but mistakes killed us. We can win against this better team, but we need to play a good game for the first time this season.
    I believe!

Trevor is offline Registered User

We are a great team with too many mistakes. I hate to say it but we are not winning this game. We don't have Jackson, Williams is questionable, Amendola out, Wrs are inconsistent, team commits to many mistakes, we lose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast