Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By RAMFANRAIDERHATER
  • 2 Post By Rambos

Thread: Are We in for more of the Same?

1980RAMS is offline Registered User

Are We in for more of the Same?

Watching the first play of the game brought back memories of.... LAST YR...

We looked horrible...I really hope some miracles happen in the next 3o Days...

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: Are We in for more of the Same?

To answer your question, the simple answer is "yes".

...but not because of what happened yesterday.

Because of what has happened for the past three HC's. Martz, Linehan, Spags, all got poor returns on their draft picks. With only a very few good pickups in the draft, the Rams are devoid of talent top to bottom. Rebuilding after many years of bad drafting will not be cured in one season.

Expect some improvements this year, but don't expect a playoff team. Hope for it, dream about it, but don't bet the house on it.
    Rambos and cfin5256 like this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

berg8309 is offline Registered User

When I read the title of the thread my first thought was "of more sky is falling threads."

Answer to that is yes.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

I Agree it is falling,

We are many years away from a positive record in the win lose column, Lets remember since the last supper bowl we have done nothing but get worse ! facts or simply plain to see and I don't expect to see much different this year with whats on hand, if we win three or four games we will be very lucky. Being the youngest team in the NFL, Having no real O line which will create losses which will create poor play on both the sides of the ball. I know I sound very negative and thats not like me but the writing is on the wall. hope is a good thing and I have nothing but hope for our Rams But also realistic with whats on the field .

Rambos is offline Registered User

More of the same?

I expect to lose more games then we win this year like most of us. But how we lose will change. Let me explain, we may come up short in games due to our youth and inexperience as the young players make the adjustment to the pros. I don't expect us to beat ourselves time and time again with stupid penalties. I don't expect us to be out coached prior to and during the game. I think we will be in a lot of games going into the fourth quarter.
    THOLTFAN81 and cfin5256 like this.

cfin5256 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    More of the same?

I expect to lose more games then we win this year like most of us. But how we lose will change. Let me explain, we may come up short in games due to our youth and inexperience as the young players make the adjustment to the pros. I don't expect us to beat ourselves time and time again with stupid penalties. I don't expect us to be out coached prior to and during the game. I think we will be in a lot of games going into the fourth quarter.
    Kind of the way I see it. Along the way we'll probably steal a game or two we shouldn't have won, and lose a game or two we shouldn't have lost. I think the '13 season is where we'll start to see the payoff for the Fisher hire.