throwback week

BruceISgod55 Guest

Angry We Need To Fight Back!!!!!!!

Time Warner is taking our NFL NETWORK from the s t l. We can't just let them roll over because they're too cheap to pick up the nfl network. We're going to miss live games this year because of these *******s. The NFL network doesn't want us to pay extra for the channel. That's why they're asking TW o carry the nfl network on the basic level of service.

Do you want to pay extra??? I don't. If we get enough TW subscribers to complain and threaten to switch to satellite they'll have to give us our channel. In some areas we do have the network, but it's only temporary. Apparantly they have to air it for at least a month because Adelphia had it.

The NFL NETWORK has started a campaign and I had a street team come by handing me flyers last weekend. It had this number on it to call and complain

1-866-NFL NETWORK

:ramlogo: Lets fight back damnit!!!!:ramlogo:

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: We Need To Fight Back!!!!!!!

You might have better luck fighting Floyd Merriweather than Time Warner Cable. Face it, they have you by the short ones.

Just go purchase DirecTV and be done with it.

BruceISgod55 Guest

I feel like the NFL has a lot more power than TW. Don't you?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, if everyone went to DirecTV because of the NFL Ticket, don't you think TW may change their mind?

NFLTopGun is offline Registered User

what about charter cable? does it have nfl network or nfl ticket? i live here in st. louis, so im sure they'll show all the rams' away games on local channels, right?
    :clanram: DIE HARD RAMS' FAN!

tim Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NFLTopGun
    what about charter cable? does it have nfl network or nfl ticket? i live here in st. louis, so im sure they'll show all the rams' away games on local channels, right?
    unfortunately only directv has nfl sunday ticket. they have an exclusive contract as far as i know. it sucks because i live in KC during the school year and our cable/phone/internet is all in one package, otherwise i'd be willing to fork over the extra money for nfl sunday ticket.

as far as TW goes... i thought Charter was a monopoly in St. Louis? I didn't even know TW existed here.

LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Seriously get Direct TV anyways. Its cheaper and I like it way better then cable. I pay 68 a month and I have all channels but cinemax. I also have two DVR units and service to 3 televisions. Yeah it cost 199 to get the direct ticket but it is so worth it to me.

BruceISgod55 Guest

I've been trying to go satellite for a while now. However it isn't an option for me at the moment. Charter Time Warner, whatever, they're all pulling the same BS and we're running out of time. Please spread the word and call
    1-866-NFL NETWORK

hank_612 Guest

I have sent emails and called charter numerous times to no avail. Friday direct tv will being installing my 2 dvrs. Its my little way of fighting back.

ramavenger Guest

Didn't Comcast buy Time Warner??????????????

MadForPlaid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hank_612
    I have sent emails and called charter numerous times to no avail. Friday direct tv will being installing my 2 dvrs. Its my little way of fighting back.
    One can never go wrong with DirecTV!!!

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

I used to have Direct TV but switched to Dish Network when the former messed with my Channel package.

The only real difference I noticed was that Direct TV has NFL ticket. I have heard rumblings of a merger lately though.

I'm not sure if this thread was aimed at NFL package or NFL channel..... NFL Channel carries game replays but no live games that I have heard. I know I get NFL CHannel on my satellite as does my family in town usingCharter Cable.

It seems everything we want to watch is headed to pay to watch channels...

GO RAMS!!

MadForPlaid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers
    I used to have Direct TV but switched to Dish Network when the former messed with my Channel package.

The only real difference I noticed was that Direct TV has NFL ticket. I have heard rumblings of a merger lately though.

I'm not sure if this thread was aimed at NFL package or NFL channel..... NFL Channel carries game replays but no live games that I have heard. I know I get NFL CHannel on my satellite as does my family in town usingCharter Cable.

It seems everything we want to watch is headed to pay to watch channels...

GO RAMS!!
    I think it was aimed at NFL Network vs TWC.

Yes, there are rumors of a potential merger between DTV & DISH.

Yoda Guest

I have the NFL Network! If I were to lose it I'd do the same as u.