View Poll Results: Are we a playoff team in 2013?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

40 85.11%
  • NO

7 14.89%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Are we a playoff team in 2013?

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Are we a playoff team in 2013?

I agree my friend, In any sport it takes a bit of luck. And yes were far from done with seeing a final product if their is such a thing. Many will say they just don't have the players to reach the playoffs too many youngsters with a lack of experience, Well we were the youngest team last year and beat what most are calling the best teams in the NFL the hags and whiners and I would agree to a point, But we beat them and all the talk in the world won't change that, One thing both teams do have on us that stands out is their current depth which is fantastic to be honest something were working on, And I'm sure fisher and Les are just as aware as anyone else if not more so.

Our D except for our safety spots looks very good, they are good enough in the ration and expect even better this year, I don't count G Dahl a major loss in anyway. And for all we know some of the rooks just might be better than Dahl in coverage ??? In any case our D is good and most the time kept us in games last year and expect it to be the same way this year, I think they will be getting better on the D line and corners , they have began to gel as as unit. They will keep us close in games and the apposing D will have a very hard time trying to double up on our Wide outs and tight ends. One position I do worry a little bit about is the RB spot but I have think the guys we have now will be used wisely to keep the D honest,,, All this is IMO
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -07-11-2013 at 01:53 PM.

I would love to say yes here BUT I feel that our division will be one of the toughest in the NFL. I see the Rams being forged this season and just missing out the playoffs but it will be close. THE big thing will be our RAMS will, this season, merge into one tough team that (being as young as it is) be a FORCE in the coming years. do YOU Do RAMS?
    OldRamsfan likes this.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Hello my old friend, Its grand to see you again, I am as well concerned, but I have a strong feeling about our team this year. Good to see you again
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -07-10-2013 at 04:45 AM.
    RamDez likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123