hoosier Guest

We pulled this out from you know where

Good evening Ram fans. Posted here last week and was warmly recieved, I hope that won't change.

I said earlier that I thought the key to the game was your Oline. I think the first quarter pretty much proved that! Our front four couldn't get any pressure and a QB like yours can pick any Defense apart. In fact, you guys got better pressure on Manning than we did. Orlando pretty much owned Freeney and did himself proud on Nat'l TV. The thing about Freeney though is he never stops coming and finally did make a couple of plays late.

Obviously, the turning point was the interception and the injury during the runback. I felt at the time like if that doesn't happen we have our first loss. Being a colts fan I've reconsidered that a little and tell myself we might've pulled it out anyway. No way to know for sure.

On the fumble. I was yelling at the TV that "he got it back" and I thought he did. The replay scared me and I didn't know which way it would go. I have never seen the "dual possesion" called in a fumble situation. I have seen it in pass completions. If we got a gift, we got a gift. There have been times we didn't and that's true for any team.

Good luck the rest of the year and I hope to not play you again any time soon!

hoosier

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Re: We pulled this out from you know where

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    On the fumble. I was yelling at the TV that "he got it back" and I thought he did. The replay scared me and I didn't know which way it would go. I have never seen the "dual possesion" called in a fumble situation. I have seen it in pass completions. If we got a gift, we got a gift. There have been times we didn't and that's true for any team.

hoosier
    No way he got that back!!! And it was never announced by the officials that it was a dual possesion. Al Michaels announced it, but we never heard it from the officials.

I guess peyton should be a lobbyist after his football career. The one ref instantly signals Rams ball, but it seems the head ref was inclined to listen to peyton's biased big mouth. Like peyton even saw who got it back from his angle. Ah, can't blame him for doing that though.

The thing I have always noticed is that the longer it takes to unpile one of those things the head ref is more than likely to just give it to the offense.

It was a huge play. Pisa needs to be more aware of the ball.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    No way he got that back!!! And it was never announced by the officials that it was a dual possesion. Al Michaels announced it, but we never heard it from the officials.

I guess peyton should be a lobbyist after his football career. The one ref instantly signals Rams ball, but it seems the head ref was inclined to listen to peyton's biased big mouth. Like peyton even saw who got it back from his angle. Ah, can't blame him for doing that though.

The thing I have always noticed is that the longer it takes to unpile one of those things the head ref is more than likely to just give it to the offense.

It was a huge play. Pisa needs to be more aware of the ball.
    That call was a killer Ferter! Obviously the Rams had it, or the original official would not have signalled Ram ball. The worst part was when that same official signalled Ram ball a SECOND time while the Referee was signalling Colt ball! They were simultaneously pointing in opposite directions. Truely unbelievable!!

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    That call was a killer Ferter! Obviously the Rams had it, or the original official would not have signalled Ram ball. The worst part was when that same official signalled Ram ball a SECOND time while the Referee was signalling Colt ball! They were simultaneously pointing in opposite directions. Truely unbelievable!!
    Boy did this get me heated yesterday. Durring Ram games my heart rate increases significantly and that event almost made me have a heart attack!

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by .ramfan.
    Boy did this get me heated yesterday. Durring Ram games my heart rate increases significantly and that event almost made me have a heart attack!

You and me both

brawleyramfan Guest

What was unbelievable was the " HE TRIPPED ME PENALTY" or maybe the " PASS INTERFERENCE ON THE RUNNING PLAY PENALTY" or maybe it was the front four can't get any pressure on Peyton because the refs can't see the freaking holding penalty's. Come on guys I know I wasn't the only guy in America that did not see that BS officiating crew last night.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I really felt we had this game until Marc went down. That " vastly improved Colts defense " was getting shredded with a great balance of runs and passes. Yeah I'm sure the Colts would have made a run at us but it would have been to little to late. The Colts are still going to be watching the Superbowl this year with thre rest of us on T.V. !

Way to go Rams you showed the rest of the NFL especially the Pats, Steelers and Broncos how to attack that D.

We recovered that fumble.

's Fan for ever !

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Good evening Ram fans. Posted here last week and was warmly recieved, I hope that won't change.

I said earlier that I thought the key to the game was your Oline. I think the first quarter pretty much proved that! Our front four couldn't get any pressure and a QB like yours can pick any Defense apart. In fact, you guys got better pressure on Manning than we did. Orlando pretty much owned Freeney and did himself proud on Nat'l TV. The thing about Freeney though is he never stops coming and finally did make a couple of plays late.

Obviously, the turning point was the interception and the injury during the runback. I felt at the time like if that doesn't happen we have our first loss. Being a colts fan I've reconsidered that a little and tell myself we might've pulled it out anyway. No way to know for sure.

hoosier
    Well hoosier, you are a pleasant surprise. The colts fans, that were posting last night, win the prize for "most obnoxious" in my book. Completely lacking in class.

Enjoy your gift and hope that no defensive guy puts a cheap shot on Peyton so that you can sit through a game like this. The Colts are a one man show and I don't think Peyton can take too many hits. So far he has not taken too many hits, so consider yourself lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]