Thread: We win but.....

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

We win but.....

Mark Sanchez and the Jets get all the coverage. What a slap. I mean, what have the Jets won in the last billion years? They get to play in a new stadium and one of the worst teams the last two years, beat them there on their own turf, in front of their own loyal following, and we still can't get any love? Not a darned thing was mentioned about our boys.

I really hope we kick some tail this season cause all these East Coast media darlings are beginning to widen the little bald spot on the back of my head.

Bosna-Ram is offline Registered User

Re: We win but.....

Well, Jets did look better with their starters. Rams won. Our starters sucked. There is a lot more to work on, Offensive line must be better in order for Bulger to shine.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Don't let it bother you. So there isn't a lot to hear about the Rams.

Look at it like this - we're like an A-10 Warthog - flying under the radar, and able to do a lot of damage before anyone really sees us. Don't believe me? Just ask someone who has seen one of those A-10's in action. When no one knows you are attacking until it's too late, you can walk away a winner.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Mark Sanchez and the Jets get all the coverage. What a slap. I mean, what have the Jets won in the last billion years? They get to play in a new stadium and one of the worst teams the last two years, beat them there on their own turf, in front of their own loyal following, and we still can't get any love? Not a darned thing was mentioned about our boys.

I really hope we kick some tail this season cause all these East Coast media darlings are beginning to widen the little bald spot on the back of my head.
    What you have to keep in mind when watching these preseason games, they are locally produced and are traditionally heavily biased to showcase the home team. When you watch the Rams preseason game played in St. Louis, you'll get the love you seek.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramer is offline Registered User

I was just excited to see us come out of the game with no injuries.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    What you have to keep in mind when watching these preseason games, they are locally produced and are traditionally heavily biased to showcase the home team. When you watch the Rams preseason game played in St. Louis, you'll get the love you seek.
    And I was disappointed to not see the St. Louis broadcast in the 2nd half. I could have swore that NFL Network switched commentary booths at the half. But, of course, I must be wrong about that.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    And I was disappointed to not see the St. Louis broadcast in the 2nd half. I could have swore that NFL Network switched commentary booths at the half. But, of course, I must be wrong about that.
    I too thought that the second half would be the RAMS Announcers, and was miffed that I had to listen to those MS butt kissing boobs the whole game.

Oh, wait, Mark Sanchez just blasted an asteroid back into outter space to save the earth. What a guy he is.

gap

dgr828 is offline Registered User

But We Win........

P.S. Can we Pahleaseee lose those hideous white Uni's!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    I think they were doing that last year and I was surprised when they didn't do it this year. Did they show the game in St. Louis and use the St. Louis announcers?

I actually have a love hate relationship with the pre-season broadcasts. I enjoy it when they are the Rams announcers, but in general most of the commentators are knuckleheads. For instance the one guy calling them the Los Angeles Rams. Or even worse having to sit through a Raiders pre-season game where the combined IQ of all three announcers and the sideline idiot is 101.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    But We Win........

P.S. Can we Pahleaseee lose those hideous white Uni's!!!!
    gold pants the best at this point. keep em gold and jerseys as is. no blue pants and no white pants.

anyways regarding coverage, once boomer came on the mute button was on and my fav music in the background.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8