Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Week 2 MOCK GAMBLING - SWFC the 1st leader

    I am probably too late for this but I am going put it down in hopes that the Rams questions will count.

    $400 on the Rams

    1) McFadden
    2) Yes
    3) McFadden
    4) Oak FG
    5)25-36
    6) Rams 24 Raiders 10
    7) Tenn, NE, Giants

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #32
    JackieSlater's Avatar
    JackieSlater is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    42
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Week 2 MOCK GAMBLING - SWFC the 1st leader

    Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    I am probably too late for this but I am going put it down in hopes that the Rams questions will count.

    $400 on the Rams

    1) McFadden
    2) Yes
    3) McFadden
    4) Oak FG
    5)25-36
    6) Rams 24 Raiders 10
    7) Tenn, NE, Giants
    UtterBlitz,

    You've posted after the kickoff of the early games but prior to the Rams game kickoff, i can only accept the questions related to the Rams.

    Cheers
    Mark

  3. #33
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Week 2 MOCK GAMBLING - SWFC the 1st leader

    Quote Originally Posted by JackieSlater View Post
    UtterBlitz,

    You've posted after the kickoff of the early games but prior to the Rams game kickoff, i can only accept the questions related to the Rams.

    Cheers
    Mark
    That's fine with me. Thanks Mark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #34
    Slug's Avatar
    Slug is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Week 2 MOCK GAMBLING - SWFC the 1st leader

    Frickin' #%$2$% I can't believe I forgot to do my entry this week. Gah.

  5. #35
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Week 2 MOCK GAMBLING - SWFC the 1st leader

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug View Post
    Frickin' #%$2$% I can't believe I forgot to do my entry this week. Gah.
    Ha bet you will remember this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: -12-07-2008, 02:04 PM
  2. Mock Gambling Week 14 - It's tight at the Top
    By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: -12-09-2007, 03:14 PM
  3. Mock Gambling Week 8 - Ramstiles take the lead!
    By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: -10-28-2007, 03:30 PM
  4. Mock Gambling Week 7 - All change at the top!!
    By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: -10-21-2007, 02:07 PM
  5. Mock Gambling Week 5 - It's all change at the top!
    By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: -10-07-2007, 01:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •