Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Week 3 vs the Bears...

jmk321 is offline Registered User

Re: Week 3 vs the Bears...

Cortland Finnegan and Brandon Marshall could end up having a fist fight in this game. I'm not kidding. I'm looking forward to it and am expecting a win which is a good and rare feeling as a Rams fan lately.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jmk321 View Post
    Cortland Finnegan and Brandon Marshall could end up having a fist fight in this game. I'm not kidding. I'm looking forward to it and am expecting a win which is a good and rare feeling as a Rams fan lately.
    I would expect Fletcher to cover Marshall since he's a physical receiver while Finny continues to play as our slot corner.

Bears5490 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    Matt Forte injured? Jay Cutler playing awful?

Rams playing hard, tough football and Sam Bradford killing it?

I CANNOT WAIT
    Forte's injury is now believed to be not as serious, at least that is what Lovie Smith said this morning. But Lovie is not too truthful about injuries. I would still think Forte is doubtful for week 3.
    Cutler had one bad game and his previous 6 games dating to last year were very good. The Bears with Cutler have bounced back real nice the week following these meltdown games
    Bradford is hot, let's see if he can keep it up against a surprisingly very good pass rush from the DL of the Bears. When the DL gets pressure, the Bears defense have real good games. Rodgers had a very poor game for him.
    Should be a close game and fun.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bears5490 View Post
    Forte's injury is now believed to be not as serious, at least that is what Lovie Smith said this morning. But Lovie is not too truthful about injuries. I would still think Forte is doubtful for week 3.
    Cutler had one bad game and his previous 6 games dating to last year were very good. The Bears with Cutler have bounced back real nice the week following these meltdown games
    Bradford is hot, let's see if he can keep it up against a surprisingly very good pass rush from the DL of the Bears. When the DL gets pressure, the Bears defense have real good games. Rodgers had a very poor game for him.
    Should be a close game and fun.
    Going to be a GREAT game. Hopefully Forte is missing, I think he is a top 3 RB in the NFL. Bush will be hard to take down as well, but much easier than Forte. I think both offensive lines are going to have trouble with the defensive lines. Your O-line is the worst in the NFL, with ours not far ahead. We have to contain and roll coverages to Marshall, other than that, you've got mediocre weapons (Hester, Jeffery, Bennett).

If we can force Cutler into a few mistakes, and get guys in his face, we should be able to squeek one by you guys. Same goes for you though. If you guys get a lot of pressure, Sam won't have time to go through his reads. I guess we will see.

THE DREAM TEAM

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

I had a guy at work say last week after the packers bears game that he would bet his whole paycheck that the bears would win.

After yesterdays game I'll take that bet. We pushed through a TON of negatives yesterday and I think we can push past the bears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12