Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Week 4: Redskins @ Rams Game Discussion Thread

BOLORAM is offline Registered User

Re: Week 4: Redskins @ Rams Game Discussion Thread

Just missed Pettis. He was open. Bradford blew it again

THOLTFAN81 is online now Registered User

0-4...

Pack your bags Spags and head back to NY.

BrokenWing is online now Registered User

Bradford may have had two bad passes, but by no means did he blow it. Seriously, you have 14 posts and all you've done is go off on bradford? This team had many more problems this game than Bradford. Come back when you have some actual analysis.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BOLORAM View Post
    Not sure if serious....

Fastcat is offline Registered User

Every game we play we make someone from the opposing team look like a )irst ballet hof'er. First it was mccoy, that giants reciever that made that big catch, that ravens reciever torry smith, and now torain has a career day.... Smh

TheBritishRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BOLORAM View Post
    Got to agree, can't believe Bradford gave up 7 sacks, committed 11 penalties and dropped 6 passes.
    sonnyjames, md8 and Burg_Ram12 like this.

SavageRam is offline Registered User

At least the offense didn't give up a touchdown for the first time in four games. That's something to build on, lulz.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

On the plus, the Rams looked better by the end of the game. The receivers started to figure out how to catch (although not entirely), but the O-line fell to pieces again. There were times the protection was great, and times where Saffold and Smith were completely over-matched. Frankly I was surprised Smith wasn't yanked again after committing those penalties. That facemask was just killer..

Maybe with the bye week the Rams can re-focus and have a strong second 3/4 of the season.

Okay...dropped passes, pathetic O line, poor passes, bad decisions by Bradford, poor coaching. Kendricks should be a go to guy on third down, but he has skillet hands. Bradford holds the ball way too long. O line should have been fired up after INT late in the game but gives up two sacks in a row. Punt not FG with Josh Brown??? Come on Spag!!! And yeah 16 posts? Yeah here that's it. Under this name, yeah that's it. I'm a true Ram Fan growing up in SoCal with season tickets. Been a fan since the sixties, through thick and thin. Never wavered in my support of the Rams. I have the right to rag on crappy play.
    Last edited by BOLORAM; -10-02-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBritishRam View Post
    Got to agree, can't believe Bradford gave up 7 sacks, committed 11 penalties and dropped 6 passes.
    Do you dispute Bradford blew the pass?? Yeah there were numerous drops, penalties, and the O line is swiss cheese. BUT, on that play, with the game on the line, Bradford blew it...again. NO disputing that.

heff is offline Registered User

I'm surprised Bradford even continues to give a ****. It's only a matter of time before he gives us a Jim Everett Phantom Sack, and nobody should be able to blame him.

He should've pulled an Eli and refused to sign. He'd be having a lot more fun with AD and Percy Harvin up in MN.

Slug is offline Registered User

Good game, Rams. I was feeling pretty comfortable with our dominance through 3 quarters, but the way you guys seemed to turn it on at the end made me real nervous. I'm glad that we were able to hang on (that's exactly the kind of game we usually lose).

Good luck with the rest of your season and I'll be rootin' for y`all to take care of Dallas for us in 3 weeks. ^_^

deleted...

CryDickCry is offline Registered User

Bradford had enough time today. He just couldn't make the throws. His completion percentage was under 50%. His yards per completion is very low and was very low last year. He doesn't make the decision to throw down field fast enough that's why most of his pass attempts end up being check downs.

He very well may be a bust. Think about it, if you watched all the games, like I have. What has he done well, besides CHECK DOWNS. He's done nothing in the red zone for a year and 4 games. He's done nothing late games or even late in the first half. He has never thrown a completion when he's needed to. He's never worked the two minute drill well, besides during the second quarter against the Giants when nobody was expecting it.

The Rams should think about tanking it the rest of the year and get Andrew Luck, trade Braford for an elite cornerback or wide receiver, fire Spags (Tomorrow!!) and move on. This team blows. The only redeeming quality to their horrid start is I bet against them 3 out of 4 games and won some money.

I'm sorry Rams fans. I'm a diehard Rams fans and always will be, but lets face the facts. We suck and our "So Called" savior (Bradford) just may be a Bust. And don't give me this **** about not having receivers. Brady has won 3 Super Bowls with Dieon Branch as his best receiver. And what was he without Brady?? Nothing!! The point is a Great Quarterback can make a average receiver great and Bradford has plenty of average receivers at his disposal. He's just not a great quarterback.
    BOLORAM likes this.

sosa39rams is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CryDickCry View Post
    Bradford had enough time today. He just couldn't make the throws. His completion percentage was under 50%. His yards per completion is very low and was very low last year. He doesn't make the decision to throw down field fast enough that's why most of his pass attempts end up being check downs.

He very well may be a bust. Think about it, if you watched all the games, like I have. What has he done well, besides CHECK DOWNS. He's done nothing in the red zone for a year and 4 games. He's done nothing late games or even late in the first half. He has never thrown a completion when he's needed to. He's never worked the two minute drill well, besides during the second quarter against the Giants when nobody was expecting it.

The Rams should think about tanking it the rest of the year and get Andrew Luck, trade Braford for an elite cornerback or wide receiver, fire Spags (Tomorrow!!) and move on. This team blows. The only redeeming quality to their horrid start is I bet against them 3 out of 4 games and won some money.

I'm sorry Rams fans. I'm a diehard Rams fans and always will be, but lets face the facts. We suck and our "So Called" savior (Bradford) just may be a Bust. And don't give me this **** about not having receivers. Brady has won 3 Super Bowls with Dieon Branch as his best receiver. And what was he without Brady?? Nothing!! The point is a Great Quarterback can make a average receiver great and Bradford has plenty of average receivers at his disposal. He's just not a great quarterback.
    You're an -----. You're trying to be funny and being a troll trying to start stuff. Leave please.