Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Week 6 Thoughts
Week 6 Thoughts
- Danario Alexander look solid yesterday, and could truthfully be the real deal.
- Brandon Gibson has had his ups and downs, but also played good the last few weeks.
- Laurent Robinson and Mardy Gilyard are really disappointing me right now.
- Our O-Line is doing a fantastic job run blocking and pass blocking.
- Hoomanawanui only had 1 catch, although it was crucial. Bajema had a great day with a few key catches.
- Bradford and Jackson once again have big days and prove to be the attacking point/strength of this offense.
- Chris Long is looking like a Pro Bowler out there right now. He has some sacks, but more so applies constant pressure and allows the rest of the D-Line to get sacks.
- James Hall is doing a terrific job getting sacks.
- Fred Robbins is still a solid addition this offseason, helping the Run D and provides a pass rush.
- All our Linebackers are doing a good job, especially James Laurinaitis.
- Secondary is underrated, doing a pretty good job. Getting Fletcher back was huge. Our CB's are doing a good job as well as our Safeties.
- Spags and the rest of his staff are doing a good job too.
- Right now, our team looks to be a threat. Not for the SB, but compared to our 1-15 season last year, we are light years ahead. We are firing on all cylinders and I couldn't be more proud to be a Rams fan right now.
Re: Week 6 Thoughts
Every week Jackson continues to impress me with his pure grit and toughness.
And how about that defense? All except for that Detroit game they have been impressive, especially if you consider the preseason expectations.
By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALKReplies: 24Last Post: -12-06-2009, 02:03 PM
By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALKReplies: 22Last Post: -11-29-2009, 02:03 PM
By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALKReplies: 19Last Post: -11-30-2008, 02:07 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -09-19-2007, 06:56 PM