ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Weeks 6,8,9,10 and 11 Will Tell Us Everything

Seahawks
    BYE WEEK
    @Chargers
    Chiefs
    @Seahawks
    @Panthers

This is our season in a nutshell, if we can somehow come out of this group of games with 3 wins we could have a legitimate chance at the playoffs. This is really going to tell us how good or bad we really are.

Not looking past any team, and also taking one game at a time obviously, but this group of games will define our season, good or bad.

It's going to be an interesting ride. :r

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

bigredman Guest

Re: Weeks 6,8,9,10 and 11 Will Tell Us Everything

......and the sun rises in the east, and water runs downhill, and Paris Hilton is easy, and..........

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    ......and the sun rises in the east, and water runs downhill, and Paris Hilton is easy, and..........
    Come on you can do better than that. It definitely wasn't one of your better ones BRM. hehe

The point is, people are saying if we beat Seattle this week we are for real, and I don't totally agree with that thinking. It tells us a little something, but that group of five games is the real key.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Neither do I rb. A loss to the Hawks has to be taken for what it is, one loss. It will neither prove or deny anything. Should it spill over into a multi-game skid over the stretch you are talking about then I would agree that life becomes much more difficult.

As for the sun rising in the east, pollution makes that debateable some days here where you could be mistaken for wondering whether it's risen at all . But yes, Paris Hilton does seem a bit lax................................

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Agreed, like I've said before mid-season will show our true colors without a doubt.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

bruce4life is offline Registered User

especailly since the next 5 games 3 of them are on the road, out of a dome, which is bulger has a considerably worse record than playing in a dome

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Both Seahawk games are winnable, and the chiefs game is kind of winnable. Chargers and Panthers, I doubt it. But with some strong play, we could come out 2-3 from this stretch, and 3-2 with some luck.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Weeks 6-11 are the true test. It doesn't get alot easier after that either. The Whiners who have beat us the last 3 times are week 12. Bears on Monday Night football are week 14. We finish with the Redskins and Vikings week 16 & 17 respectively. Very tough schedule ahead os us.

Rambos is offline Registered User

All five of these games are going to be tuff, but not impossible. We did beat Denver and they are for real, one of the best teams. The Rams seem to play to the level of their opponent.