Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: This week's game against the Jets is a MUST WIN!!!!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: This week's game against the Jets is a MUST WIN!!!!

What this team needs to do is this: Don't dwell on the SF game, move on. Continue to grow and develop. It's there.

The Defense needs to force turnovers...and capitalize on them; get the offense on the field. It'll be nice to have Janoris Jenkins and Chris Givens back, which will add more firepower against a struggling Jets team.

Despite a tie, Bradford, to me, had arguably his best game his entire career. Perhaps not statistically but his composure, accuracy, and clutch 4th quarter efficiency (which is also consistent) against an excellent SF Defense in their own Home, to me, has shown his growth and maturation. We are seeing progress from Bradford is my point. And the results look pretty damn good so far if you ask me, he's got a bright future.

However, this team will continue to suffer if they keep having moronic, literally game-killing, penalties called against them. Do your job. It's just that simple. Illegal formations, delays of game. Are you kidding me? I do hope they learned their lesson after the ***** game which we should have won.

Regardless, I'm proud of how they played and fought yesterday and I think we can all say that we are seeing progress. To me, it's unquestionable.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious View Post
    But, but, but you guys are forgetting about their secret weapon (looks around the room and then whispers) "Tebow."
    d
    How the heck are we going to beat Tim "Freaking" Tebow?
    I think it would be wise to wait for the victory laps, because as you've so eloquently pointed out it's gonna be T-Bow time and we couldn't beat a back-up-QB who could not hold Tebow's jock-strap when it comes to his skills, although the back-up did an admirable job. Could it have been the Ram inability to stop a running QB. Let's hope not. Or else, we're in for a world of hurt and this board and others will go ape poop on Monday morning.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

We are better than them across the board,we have to win this game because its a game we should win.This is what good teams do they beat teams they should and it will be a step to becoming a good team not just a team about the future,we should and need to win this game now.And i think we will win this game the Jets are just horrible and in complete flux.

QUINNtessentialTruth is offline Registered User

Not only is this not a must-win. I don't see how we don't win this game easily, TD or higher. Our D matches perfectly against their offense. We might have some passing troubles, but with D shutting it down, and offense stepping it up a little. Lets get this done becuase we need to and have to be expected to win this. 24-13

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

must win why? playoffs....
    This week's game against the Jets is a MUST WIN!!!!-playoffs.jpg
    Rambos likes this.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

I really hope we score a ton of points GSOT style. . . . HOWEVER!

With all this 'the jets are in a funk' and 'the jets suck this year' and worse 'we ought to win this, it really is in the bag'

Its in games like this that 'dog house' teams find ways to win. I just hope the Rams don't see this game as a gimme.

I remember playing the Pats in the Superbowl, on a carpet, having beaten them earlier that season at Foxboro, having better players, and being something like 14 point favourites.

That worked out well for us didn't it(!?)

Play hard guys, play to win, play to dominate. But play with respect for the enemy.

Rambos is offline Registered User

I hope the secondary meeting have a coach in them that's does nit visit there much and that coach is Schotty.

Shotty should provide some insight to Sanchez.

I hope this is one game where we don't play to try and be in it at the end. We need keep going after them, they have a really bad offense. They would love for a low scoring game with a chance to pull it out.

Last week when we got up early by 14 we got really conservative. This week if we get up early we need to try and put it away. Cut Sam loose and let him go out and win a game!

GroundChuck is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    I hope the secondary meeting have a coach in them that's does nit visit there much and that coach is Schotty.

Shotty should provide some insight to Sanchez.

I hope this is one game where we don't play to try and be in it at the end. We need keep going after them, they have a really bad offense. They would love for a low scoring game with a chance to pull it out.

Last week when we got up early by 14 we got really conservative. This week if we get up early we need to try and put it away. Cut Sam loose and let him go out and win a game!
    This is a game we need to hammer the throttle and play fast. Need to go to no-huddle often as well as pound away with SJax. There should be no let up on the offensive side as well as the defensive side. The defense needs to cause some turnovers in this game.

UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
    I really hope we score a ton of points GSOT style. . . . HOWEVER!

With all this 'the jets are in a funk' and 'the jets suck this year' and worse 'we ought to win this, it really is in the bag'

Its in games like this that 'dog house' teams find ways to win. I just hope the Rams don't see this game as a gimme.

I remember playing the Pats in the Superbowl, on a carpet, having beaten them earlier that season at Foxboro, having better players, and being something like 14 point favourites.

That worked out well for us didn't it(!?)

Play hard guys, play to win, play to dominate. But play with respect for the enemy.

Well, I did warn them. . . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12