Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Weh Liv Ta Fie Anah Dey

Today was disappointing. There were opportunities, and big mistakes.

But I can live with it for now.

Three consecutive road games... last one against defending Super Bowl champs...

We saw defeat, but the team never quit.

And, oh yeah... the Hawks lost too!

Weh Liv Ta Fie Anah Dey.*

*We live to fight another day.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Weh Liv Ta Fie Anah Dey

Don't forget that Bartell and Hoomanawanui were injured but we still fought viciously.

JFMose is offline Registered User

Can't wait for next week.

hawaiianpunch is offline Registered User

I know the Bartel haters are putting there foot in their mouth right about now.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Not one of Bradfords better days, Jackson putting to rock on the rug that point in the game set the tone for the Rams. Each misplay was critical ( JAX Fumble, Sam's Pic's, Misjudged ball by Robbie in endzone, Complete lack of pressure on Brees, O line folding late) in the Rams lackluster loss. Though, the Rams are doing it the hard way, They do indeed live to fight another Day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

You like to see homos naked?

Anyways... call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind a rematch with the Saints in the wild card.

If Sam can correct his RZ mistakes, which I have full faith that he can, I believe our offense can move the ball on them.

Add a healthy Bartell and King, and I feel like our defense would be greatly improved.

Once the Saints had a big lead, all bets were off. They were able to come hard after Sam, not fearing our running game in the slightest. And on the offensive side, the were able to do whatever they wanted. This was the worst case scenario when facing this team. Hopefully next time we would prevent them from jumping out in front so fast.

And not to mention we would be playing in the Lou, and we all know the dome can get real loud, I think we would have a chance, regardless of the outcome of today's game.

Only thing I would worry about is the lack of pressure our d line created, and facing Bush at 100%, because our OLB simply are not fast enough to keep up with any speed back.

See you in January Saints!

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

I just want to add while the game was a disappointment, Sam Bradford's run on tracking down Roman Harper on a play that never happened (reviewed overturned play) will go down as a benchmark in his career with the Rams. He showed his teamates and coaches what this kid is made of and there's no quit in him because the game's outcome was alredy determined. Although we lost, I'm proud to root for the Rams and hope we get a rematch against the Saints in January. In fact anybody we play after the Seahawks would be great to see. It's great playing with "House Money"!

Go Rams!

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Yes, we live to fight another day!

As I've said since the start of the season, I still believe we can make the playoffs.

But...

In the end this defense simply isn't good enough; not yet anyways.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

This game serves as a reminder that regardless of whatever happens in the next three weeks, the Rams still have a long way to go. We have made great strides this season, but still have numerous holes to fill and positions to upgrade.

I am not discouraged by this loss and knew today would be difficult: 3rd consecutive road game and playing the defending Super Bowl Champs, no less who are locked into a dogfight of their own with Atlanta. We had chances in the red zone but made critical mistakes at the worst possible times- all correctable stuff, but it further illustrates our current reality: We aren't good enough to beat quality teams if we play anything less than our absolute best football.

Next week will be great- 13 weeks in, we couldn't have asked for anything more; to be playing a meaningful game, at home against an intra state rival with the division still within our grasp. Bottom line: It's now a three week season. Take care of business and we make the playoffs.

thermobee is offline Registered User

I dont understand why when the Saints kept coming with those blitzes, the offense didnt call for quick dumpoffs to the Rbs or Screens/slants to the WRs. I mean its so obvious they are coming you need something quick. I didnt see one screen, be it a wr or rb.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Still hate losing. 31-13 sucks.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

As bad as things went today, the Rams are still in first place and in control of their own destiny. Living to fight another day in the month of December is a great thing and something that seemed unimaginable at this time last year. I like our chances for success the next three weeks.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thermobee View Post
    I dont understand why when the Saints kept coming with those blitzes, the offense didnt call for quick dumpoffs to the Rbs or Screens/slants to the WRs. I mean its so obvious they are coming you need something quick. I didnt see one screen, be it a wr or rb.

I saw a few screens, but they were poorly executed with no blocking for no gain.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

The Saints had zero respect for our wide receivers beating them deep so they were able to play tight man with no safeties or just leave Sharper deep, allowing everyone else to blitz. LR finally beat them on fourth down, but today really revealed the need for a premium wide receiver.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

any thread with a Waterboy reference gets my nod

sadly, my tivo receiver crapped out on me today and I returned home to find no Rams game to see. Ran down to the sports bar and got to see the last few min's of the 4th qtr. Glad to hear they still played with heart and determination. 2 pic's in the redzone though huh? ouch. yea that'll turn the tide against ya.

oh well. its a single notch in the L column. no more no less.
    I'm sure Spags' will have em fighting another day!

looking forward to next week's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast