Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    general counsel Guest

Welcome to Argpdt

We have a new registered poster out there, argpdt, like jkramsfan, another one of my best rambro's. Andy is a really cool guy with a young family and he is one of the foremost collectors of rams cards in the country. He loves to trade with other rams collectors, i have never seen a guy who can build a collection simply by trading like he has.

A very knowledgeable fan, andy lives in colorado, home of the colorado state rams. This is really a guy who i wish had access to watching the squad on tv every week.

ramming speed to all and a big welcome to argpdt

general counsel

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: Welcome to Argpdt

Man, we're going to have to start paying GC commissions for all the new members he's bringing on board!

Welcome Argpdt!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Man, we're going to have to start paying GC commissions for all the new members he's bringing on board!

Welcome Argpdt!
    I'm not convinced we AREN'T paying him. :tongue: Welcome aboard, argpdt.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

argpdt is offline Registered User

Thanks General Counsel for introducing me. I have been a Rams fan since 1978. I miss the days of going to the Coliseum or the Big A to watch the Rams in person. I try to catch all of the games on TV or via the Internet these days. I am hoping to make a pilgrimage to St Louis soon and catch a home game in person. Here's to the Rams going 11-5, winning the division, and heading off to the Super Bowl again this year.

RammieGirl is offline Registered User

Any friend of GC's is a friend of ours. Welcome aboard Argpdt. I'm kinda having a hard time trying to pronounce your name though!!! When I say it out loud trying to figure it out, people stare at me. :smile:

argpdt is offline Registered User

I use argpdt for a lot of login IDs. ARG are my initials and PDT is for Phi Delta Theta which was my fraternity in college. It started as an AOL screen name years ago. I tried about 10 screen names and was told by AOL that the names I proposed were already taken, so argpdt was the first one that worked. I have been using it ever since.

Ahhh, gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. I figured there was a logical explanation to the name, I was just razzing you anyway. Again, welcome and having fun with all the crazies here!!!

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Welcome Argpdt, you obviously come highly recommended! I am glad Rammie asked about your "handle" as I confess to twisting my tongue in knots trying to come up with some sort of pronunciation, while at the same time wondering how the name came into being.
    At this time of year things are a little slow, but don't let that stop you...post often!!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Welcome to the Clan. As Rammie Girl said, any friend of GC's is a friend of ours. I can honestly say this is the most knowledgeable group of Rams fans I've ever come across on the net.

And try the spinach artichoke dip. It's to die for.

general counsel Guest

Rammie Girl, it is well known on this board that people stare at you all the time, independent of any attention you might garner from pronouncing strange argpdt type sounds out loud. The long blond hair and striking blue eyes like the characters in Dune are something of a dead giveaway. In fact, in a recent poll which you may have missed, board members elected you as the clan participant most likely to be mistaken for heather locklear.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Yikes, take away the long blond hair and replace it with long auburn hair and take away the striking blue eyes and replace them with striking green eyes, then yeah, me and Heather are almost twins, dang she makes all the money, I hate that part!!! LOL But Dez, TX and Utter have met me in person, so they can tell ya!! (Be nice guys) :tongue:

This is the only known photo of RammieGirl.

And this, of course, is the only known photo of general counsel.

Dang you AV, I hate that pix of me, my neck is much longer than that....GRRRRRRRRRRR But I like the profile of my beak, that's cool!! (I think that's a beak and neck, otherwise, maybe I just flipped upside down in the water) Who knows??? LOL
    Last edited by RammieGirl; -05-24-2005 at 04:05 PM.

RamTime Guest

Thanks General Counsel for introducing me. I have been a Rams fan since 1978. I miss the days of going to the Coliseum or the Big A to watch the Rams in person. I try to catch all of the games on TV or via the Internet these days. I am hoping to make a pilgrimage to St Louis soon and catch a home game in person. Here's to the Rams going 11-5, winning the division, and heading off to the Super Bowl again this year.
    I like this guy already. Though I went to the bulk of the Rams home games during the 1970's at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, I only made it once to the "Big A". This of course was due to the fact that when I was drug kicking and screaming into the heart of niner country, someone forgot to tell the Rams that I moved north. Naturally they didn't follow me. I was able to escape only once to the Big A (thank God disneyland is there)where I saw the Rams win a game which was very rare at that time. Don't remember the score but I remember it was against the Oilers.

Welcome to ClanRam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast