general counsel is offline Registered User

welcome morgetha-rookie on the board

Big welcome to morgetha, who i just noticed is a rookie on our board. To my knowledge, this is the first clan ram member located in bangkok, thailand. This could give us a MAJOR scouting advantage for potential rams fans and players in that area of the world. I wasnt aware of the impact of the nfl in that region, but it just goes to show you once and for all, that win or lose, THE HORNS RULE IN ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD.

If any of us ever make it to the top of mt everest or the moon, we have to leave a rams flag and a rams horn helmet on those lofty peaks. If civilization disappears and humans no longer live on this planet, i hope the aliens find a RAMS HELMET when they visit earth and recognize it as a true totem of truth, justice and ramming speed that it symbolizes for all.

Ramming speed to our rambros in southeast asia and around the globe

general counsel

Re: welcome morgetha-rookie on the board

The ClanRam reaches the parts of the world that other web sites fail to reach

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

The ClanRam reaches the parts of the world that other web sites fail to reach

Very true!, as i speak from the wilds of Lancashire NWest UK!! lol

man, lancs, now that is the wild west LOL

morgetha is offline Registered User

Thanks for such a great welcoming. I've been enjoyed being here since I found this site. I felt a bit pity that the Rams' board on the official site was call off. But it's not an issue to me anymore because at this board---it really feels like home.

BTW, talking about football buzz here from where I live---there wasn't much. But people who, like me, love football are really committed to the game. We have a groups of Thai football nuts online forum where we talk about everything football and even play the prediction league online: kinda like pigskin picks, but we also predict the score differentials. In fact, Chad Lewis of the Eagles used to come here and our youth flag football team are world champions.

As of The Rams' impact to the fans here--there wasn't much lately now; but their airtime is still among the top. Unfortunately, entering week 6, I've only watch one Rams game--vs. the Giants, and you know the result. But that's OK with me because I'm gonna watch them on MNF this tuesday morning However, before that, around that GSOT era--- the Rams got a lot of tv time, probably most in all of regular season telecasts. And that is where I've got to know the Rams: first week of 2001 the Rams played the eagles. I didn't even know the rules of an NFL then, but I remember seeing the Rams uniform--best in the league, and their offense---I got excited about the offensive play even before the snap I mean, who wouldn't love that offense?

As of team with most Thai fans---probably the Cowboys, followed by whiners, Packers, Dolphins and Broncos. But don't worry, the Rams is still among top 10. :clanram:
    The Greatest Show on Turf

! Best offense ever !

THEFIELDGOAL is offline Registered User

Pride and Commitment. But overall DIEHARD FANS exist here.CLANRAM IS THE WORLDS NUMBER ONE SITE FOR TE TRUE DIEHARD HORNS FANS.
    And Dez does a WONDERFUL JOB!!!!
    Welcome aboard and join the frenzy clanram!!!
    THE FIELD GOAL

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Welcome morgetha and keep it up Dez!

RealRam is online now Registered User

Re: Welcome Morgetha-rookie on the board

Morgetha, welcome to ClanRam on the eve of a most interesting game! :angryram:

:football: Best wishes to you. Best wishes to the RAMS!