Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    sjacksonrules's Avatar
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern il
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    29

    Well hopefully Madden is right again

    I did a full 15 min quarter simulation between he rams and cardinals and the final was rams 51 ari 33. The nfl does it every year for the superbowl and it is right alot of the time. So hopefully its right again.

    Bradford 28/42, 382 yards, 135. 1 passer rating 5 tds 0 ints 66 % completion
    Sounds good but Anderson decides to put up 586 yards passing 3 tds and 1 int ( that breaks the passing record set by norm van brocklyn )

    SJ39 30 attempts for 150 yards 5.0 ypc
    side note darby had 49 on 9 carries with 1 td

    Laurent robinson 143 yards 3 tds
    gibson 66 yards 2 tds
    gilyard 53 yards
    clayton 48 yards

    James laur, chris long, and james hall had sacks.

    So if I see this game sunday I am gonna be on the edge off my seat. And before anyone asks no I didn't watch the game I just had the xbox running while I watched tv.

    Another thing is the cards put up 666 yards of total offense so I thought that was weird.

    I say this is right and we do win just not gonna be as high scoring as this was


    Edit:

    I redid it as a supersim game instead of letting it play out final rams 57 cardinals 24. So all I have to say is wow.

    Bradford still did decent 282 4 tds and 2 ints

    Sjax 30 for 119

    Clayton 69 yards 2 tds
    Gibson 83 yards 1 td

    WOW our d line decided to eat anderson

    Gary Gibson 6 sacks
    Fred Robbins 5 sacks
    Chris Long 3 sacks
    James Hall 3 sacks

    Also justin king had 4 ints with 2 tds
    Last edited by sjacksonrules; -09-08-2010 at 07:44 PM.


  2. #2
    thickandthin's Avatar
    thickandthin is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    they do do this for each superbowl, BUT they sim the game instead of letting it play, so that might be the reason for the inflated stats. but I do agree with you and I do hope this is right!

  3. #3
    sjacksonrules's Avatar
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern il
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Quote Originally Posted by thickandthin View Post
    they do do this for each superbowl, BUT they sim the game instead of letting it play, so that might be the reason for the inflated stats. but I do agree with you and I do hope this is right!
    Ahhh ok that would probably explain it lol. Made sammy look like a stud though.

  4. #4
    Aussie Dave's Avatar
    Aussie Dave is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    you need to get some realistic gameplay sliders...

  5. #5
    BrokenWing's Avatar
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    I usually keep quarters at 6 minutes. I find that to be the most realistic game. It isn't as long, but the game doesn't seem balanced for long quarters, that's when everything goes crazy with stats.

  6. #6
    sjacksonrules's Avatar
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern il
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dave View Post
    you need to get some realistic gameplay sliders...
    It was set on all madden so I am not sure what else to set it on.....

  7. #7
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    I see nothing wrong with this. I fully anticipate Sam Bradford throwing for 5 touchdowns this weekend.

  8. #8
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    I did the same thing (played Madden vs tards) Bobby Carpenter is a beast! (Why did we get rid of him)

    BTW we lost 14-12. I can't convert the extra point. I always kick far right.
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -09-09-2010 at 12:52 PM.
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

  9. #9
    thickandthin's Avatar
    thickandthin is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    I did the same thing (played Madden vs tards) Bobby Carpenter is a beast! (Why did we get rid of him)

    BTW we lost 14-12. I can't convert the extra point. I always kick far right.
    well in this case I think we'll win, Josh Brown doesn't miss PATs, and in OT God will let us win the coin toss and Gilyard or Amendola will return it to the house!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    BrokenWing's Avatar
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Yes, side note. Their changing of the kick meter has really screwed with my field goal percentage.

  11. #11
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,449
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Yes, side note. Their changing of the kick meter has really screwed with my field goal percentage.
    I agree...its actually much harder. But forgetting about madden...the boys will come out to play this weekend. BLEED BLUE AND GOLD!


    GOO RAMSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    sjacksonrules's Avatar
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern il
    Posts
    1,450
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I agree...its actually much harder. But forgetting about madden...the boys will come out to play this weekend. BLEED BLUE AND GOLD!


    GOO RAMSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    Dude what are you guys talkin about? I knocked in a 60 yard field goal with josh brown. I know it was at least 60 cause i got the 60+ yard field goal achievement could of been more I cant remember all I do remember is the wind to my back lol.

    And yes I can't wait to see the real rams play. They are talking about a blackout I am gonna cry if and move away if all the games are blacked out this year. This is stupid I live close the stadium but I am to poor to buy tickets. They shouldn't make the fans suffer cause they can't afford it.

  13. #13
    BrokenWing's Avatar
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    I had the old meter down to the point of being able to hit the right parts of the meter with my eyes closed. Now I keep trying to compensate for the stupid new meter and it results in missing 34 yard field goals and a percentage of 50%...just because I have to get used to something that was randomly changed.

    Also, yes, the blackout rule is crazy stupid. It doesn't help the NFL at all.

  14. #14
    thickandthin's Avatar
    thickandthin is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    Dude what are you guys talkin about? I knocked in a 60 yard field goal with josh brown. I know it was at least 60 cause i got the 60+ yard field goal achievement could of been more I cant remember all I do remember is the wind to my back lol.

    And yes I can't wait to see the real rams play. They are talking about a blackout I am gonna cry if and move away if all the games are blacked out this year. This is stupid I live close the stadium but I am to poor to buy tickets. They shouldn't make the fans suffer cause they can't afford it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    I had the old meter down to the point of being able to hit the right parts of the meter with my eyes closed. Now I keep trying to compensate for the stupid new meter and it results in missing 34 yard field goals and a percentage of 50%...just because I have to get used to something that was randomly changed.

    Also, yes, the blackout rule is crazy stupid. It doesn't help the NFL at all.
    There is no blackout for this game, in fact the game has been... *WAIT FOR IT* (in extremely high pitch voice) SOLD OUT!!!!!!

  15. #15
    BrokenWing's Avatar
    BrokenWing is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    35

    Re: Well hopefully Madden is right again

    Right, I know, but it doesn't keep the rule from being dumb.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Beware the Madden Curse!
    By RamFan_Til_I_Die in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-26-2006, 01:55 PM
  2. ESPN Page Two article on Madden ratings
    By Nick in forum LOUNGE
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -08-22-2006, 08:57 PM
  3. Alexander on Madden cover
    By RamWraith in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: -04-25-2006, 06:53 AM
  4. Madden joins "Monday Night Football"
    By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -03-17-2002, 08:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •