throwback week

RAMS81 Guest

Unhappy well, mathematically. were still in it...

I guess. If the hawks lose tomorrow, then next weeks game against them will be the biggest game of the season for both teams. It'll come down to who wants it more. If hawks win tommorow, though anything can happen, may as well pack it in.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Re: well, mathematically. were still in it...

yep anything can happen like Bears @ home losing to Dolphins today and the Falcons losing 30-14 to the lions. Come on Raiders!! Beat those Seahawks!!

Large_Ant Guest

Even if we win tomorrow, next Sunday is STILL the biggest game of the year for both the Seahawks and Rams. If we win tomorrow and you guys beat us next Sunday, we'll be tied for the division lead and no one will have the head to head tiebreaker. That's a pretty big game, especially if we win tomorrow.

LDJOHN55 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever View Post
    yep anything can happen like Bears @ home losing to Dolphins today and the Falcons losing 30-14 to the lions. Come on Raiders!! Beat those Seahawks!!

Yes, for the 2nd time this year I will be a Raider's fan cheering for them to beat & break the Squawks! I wanted them to beat the Whiners too, but that's water under the bridge. Go Raiders!!!!!

BigGameMN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RAMS81 View Post
    I guess. If the hawks lose tomorrow, then next weeks game against them will be the biggest game of the season for both teams. It'll come down to who wants it more. If hawks win tommorow, though anything can happen, may as well pack it in.
    How can you say we might as well pack it in if the Hawks win Monday? We'll be 1 game back with 8 to play, and a head to head with Seattle next week. I just don't get your logic.

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Next weeks game is of major importance regardless if the Hawks win or lose. We're still very well in this, and I hope our Rams realize this as well and come out swinging next week against the Hawks.
    As always.....

GO RAMS!!!

jkramsfan Guest

and if i pick the right 6 numbers on Wed. i will win lotto.

mh-i is offline Registered User

Looking at the Rams remaining schedule I have a feeling the Rams will be 7-7 after week 15, assuming no major injuries. That will leave a home game vs. the Redskins and a road game vs. the Vikings. If Seattle continues to be plagued by injuries and only manages to tread water it could be interesting the last 2 weeks. However if the Seahawks get healthy and manage to win 10 games we're done.
    Last edited by mh-i; -11-05-2006 at 11:21 PM.

BigGameMN Guest

I have us 7-7 after 15 weeks too. What we have got to do is eiither beat Seattle, Carolina, or Chicago. And of course win the games we're supposed to. That would put us at 8-6 and give us a chance going into the final 2 weeks.