throwback week

CanadianRam! Guest

We've already offered Pickett and Archulata an offer?

according to this CBS article (near the bottom of the isaac bruce signing article), we've aready offered contracts to pickett and archuleta.

"The team has 11 unrestricted free agents, including safety Adam Archuleta and defensive tackle Ryan Pickett. The Rams have made offers to both players."

so does this mean that pickett and arch are trying to see if they should accept the deal or not?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: We've already offered Pickett and Archulata an offer?

I would hope we've made offers to them by now.

They may be weighing taking the Rams' offer versus seeing what they can get elsewhere. At this point, with free agency hours away, they'll probably test the market.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

RamsFan16 Guest

They probrably weren't offered squat so they'll decline and test the Free Agency.

Scidog68 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    They probrably weren't offered squat so they'll decline and test the Free Agency.
    Define "squat".

Arch is a tackle-whiffing safety with a bad back who can't cover. More like an eternally out-of-position LB. How much is he really worth to us?

I would have liked Pickett to return, but I think he'll be overpaid somewhere else. You shrug and move on. Glover will help, but expect more new, un-Ramified names to appear.

As long as we get 100% effort out of them they'll help.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

AT this point, I really don't care either which way with Archuleta, I think Pickett would be a smart move though, he's what 10th best FA pick? Something good like that, he was in those top 50 FA list though. Anyways, I think he should definitely come back to the Rams, it would be great, he's only gonna get better.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6
    AT this point, I really don't care either which way with Archuleta, I think Pickett would be a smart move though, he's what 10th best FA pick? Something good like that, he was in those top 50 FA list though. Anyways, I think he should definitely come back to the Rams, it would be great, he's only gonna get better.
    Totally agree Arch has really not had a good time of it the last yr or two and with his back (Love the guy) but is he the best for the team and we could find another who is more consistant...