bigredman Guest

What about character and team chemistry?

There is much bantering here regarding who or what position player the Rams must concentrate on when selecting from the free agent pool or the draft. For the most part, the discussions have centered around natural athletic or experienced ability. What about the inner core. Who the guy is. What he's all about. The heart of the man. The "values" if you will, he can bring to the team. Let me tell you brothers and sisters, our Rams are in sore need of quality leadership and players that are team builders. Bulger, Mr. Silence of all people, spoke up at the end of last year of the lack to commitment some players in his opinion exhibited. Our team chemistry is askew. That cancer MUST be cut from this team and replaced with players who are team first, their selfish interests last. All of you that post mock drafts or free agent speculations...figure this in if not as benchmark, at least a comment in addition to all the other pontifications.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: What about character and team chemistry?

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    There is much bantering here regarding who or what position player the Rams must concentrate on when selecting from the free agent pool or the draft. For the most part, the discussions have centered around natural athletic or experienced ability. What about the inner core. Who the guy is. What he's all about. The heart of the man. The "values" if you will, he can bring to the team. Let me tell you brothers and sisters, our Rams are in sore need of quality leadership and players that are team builders. Bulger, Mr. Silence of all people, spoke up at the end of last year of the lack to commitment some players in his opinion exhibited. Our team chemistry is askew. That cancer MUST be cut from this team and replaced with players who are team first, their selfish interests last. All of you that post mock drafts or free agent speculations...figure this in if not as benchmark, at least a comment in addition to all the other pontifications.

Amen, Hallelujah, and pass on the degenerates, unless of course they are impact players and you think you can rehabilitate them....:x

I agree, Oh Kilted One!

In this era of "Me First-ism" where so many kids who show a spark of talent are pampered and seem to have a hard time learning how to be a productive part of society and thus make poor role models to those who have only proffesional athletes to look up to. :x

RnD

GO RAMS!!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Warner Pride is offline Registered User

I agree, there doesnt seem to be much leadership at all in this team. During the past few years I noticed there doesnt seem to be a great deal of urgency in the players play. We need a player like Ray Lewis to step up and set the team straight.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

So I guess the question has to be asked then.

BRM, acting Rams GM... Do you cut Alex Barron or Richie Incognito?

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post

no way,to much talent there and there problems can be fixed, Pace must become a vocal leader to those guys,he needs to act as almost a father figure to those guys, with the chance that timmerman and mccollum will both be backups these guys can also work with the young guys on this stuff including being a professional and disipline.i think our o-line could become a bright spot for this team,maybe not right away this season,but within 2 seasons it could all come together.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I wouldn't cut either but I wouldn't exactly put their names in ink on the right side either. Richie should still be competing with Timmerman, if Adam stays, for the right guard position. He looked good their last year but he needs to earn it in practices. As for Barron, I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams bring in a starter-caliber player to push Alex on the right side of the line. I'm really hoping we don't have another double-digit false start season from him because if we do I think discussions about other options at right tackle may have some validity.

bigredman Guest

Barron...yes....Incognito...not this year, he showed me enough with his willingness to play musical line positions and improved play to get another chance.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    Hey BigRedman, Congratulations on going over 1,000 posts, Keep it going!:imho:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]