Thread: What a Game

BBlades89 is offline Registered User

What a Game

Came down to the last play. Too bad (for me) Engram couldn't hold on to the ball. Even though the Hawks won the division, the Rams are obviously the better team. Good luck in Atlanta, and we'll see you next year.

Nice Jacket

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: What a Game

Quote Originally Posted by BBlades89
    Came down to the last play. Too bad (for me) Engram couldn't hold on to the ball. Even though the Hawks won the division, the Rams are obviously the better team. Good luck in Atlanta, and we'll see you next year.
    It was a great game. Couldn't ask for much more. And although some (Adarian and his many personalities) will disagree with me, if we hadn't won, I would have hoped the SeaHawks made it to and won the SuperBowl.

Good luck next season.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

I would have hoped the SeaHawks made it to and won the SuperBowl.
    That's something I could never do. I just hate too many Seahawk players. From Koren Robinson to Ken Hamlin, I just despise a few of them.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BBlades89
    Your a class act BB and hope the rivalry flourishes next season .
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

elAcky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    That's something I could never do. I just hate too many Seahawk players. From Koren Robinson to Ken Hamlin, I just despise a few of them.
    personally in that situation i wouldn;t mind seeing them win the sb also... would help dispell the notion that the NFC West is the poorest division in football.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by elAcky
    personally in that situation i wouldn;t mind seeing them win the sb also... would help dispell the notion that the NFC West is the poorest division in football.
    Let me put it like this. You know when something grates on you it is hard to not let it color everything else? OK. Maybe it is just me. But anyway ... I could have excused the Can't_See@All organization for looking for help at WR. I could have excused them for thinking that Rice was the answer.

But when Rice intimated that he wanted #80 as his jersey and the organization acquiesced without defending Largent's status, I lost all respect for them. Don't care whether they are in the Division or not. Just the way it's going to be.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    Let me put it like this. You know when something grates on you it is hard to not let it color everything else? OK. Maybe it is just me. But anyway ... I could have excused the Can't_See@All organization for looking for help at WR. I could have excused them for thinking that Rice was the answer.

But when Rice intimated that he wanted #80 as his jersey and the organization acquiesced without defending Largent's status, I lost all respect for them. Don't care whether they are in the Division or not. Just the way it's going to be.
    one does have to wonder if flies on rice really made a contribution to their season other than the dallas game which they lost :tongue: to warrant said "acquiescion".

Thanks Adarian for reminding me of that BS that flies on rice required when arriving at needleton.

He needs to retire his antics are catching up to his former prowess
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

BBlades89 is offline Registered User

Rice also added two more TDs, and had a good game vs. the Vikings. While he may not have had the best impact on the field, he helped the receivers in a big way (well, except for Koren).

Also, ZigZag: I can see why don't like those 2. Most Hawk fans are sick of K-Rob, and Hamlin can be over-agressive at times. There are Rams that I don't like as well. I like it better that way. It makes for a good rivalry, IMO.

Nice Jacket