throwback week

View Poll Results: What Game Do You Look Forward To?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carolina

3 17.65%
  • Baltimore

6 35.29%
  • Dallas

1 5.88%
  • New Orleans

4 23.53%
  • Atlanta

1 5.88%
  • Pittsburgh

2 11.76%
    suhpr3me Guest

What Game Do You Look Forward To?

what game do you look forward to seeing?
    Last edited by suhpr3me; -05-01-2007 at 07:40 PM.

thoey is offline Registered User

Re: What Game Do You Look Forward To?

Dallas, as hopefully I will be there.
    Last edited by thoey; -05-01-2007 at 08:00 PM. Reason: typo
    This space for rent...

timsum1283 is offline Registered User

I wanna know if this high power offense is strong enough to beat the Raven D

blood85 Guest

The Baltimore game. They always seem to have a solid D. Let's see if we can shred that D. Maybe a good sign of things to come??

smizzhfx Guest

Carolina. See how improved our defense really is, and get a feeling for the tone being set for the rest of the year.

suhpr3me Guest

Yeah. Carolina... That'd be interesting to see if we could bounce back from that shutout they gave us..

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Ravens, I want to see what I'm hoping to be an elite offense against an elite defense.
    This game for me will be a true test of what Linehan has built in his short tenure as a head coach.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-BLUE View Post
    Ravens, I want to see what I'm hoping to be an elite offense against an elite defense.
    This game for me will be a true test of what Linehan has built in his short tenure as a head coach.

Good one BB. That, my friend, should be a BATTLE! -- GO RAMS!!! :r

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Atlanta Falcons for a couple of reasons.

1st- My oldest son is a big time Falcons fan and he and I are going to be at that game in the glorius Dome of St. Looo.

2nd- Because the Falcons are one of the better running teams in the NFL I'm anxious to see how our run D holds up.

:r :l :r :l

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm also looking forward to which ever game is selected for the BASH this season. Hopefully I'll be able to make that event.

itsguud is offline Registered User

I truely cannot cast a vote here. I look forward to seeing absolutely every game of the season. I can't wait to see the Rams blow by all of these teams. I have been very pessimistic about our D. I still don't think that it has improved a great deal. Although I see Hill, and Atogwae really stepping it up for our team this year on D. I also believe that we now have maybe one of the top 3 or 4 most explosive offenses in the league, which I'm hoping the Rams can use as the colts did last year and just out-score the other team no matter how bad the D.

Murrieta Ram Guest

Carolina! Nice, stiff test on opening weekend...The roster is coming together beautifully, in my opinion and now it's time for Linehan and his staff to put together a great year of coaching this team up. There have not been this many "Football" players on the Ram roster in years. Get them ready Scott, you may have something special on your hands!

A win against a tough, well coached Carolina Panther team with the filthy ***** coming to town for the first of two potentially HUGE division match-ups. What a great way to start the season. I have not been this jacked-up about a Ram Football season in quite some time and that's saying a mouthful for me.

Personally, I'm glad that the Niners are getting up off of their knees and dusting the dog shyte off of themselves. Don't misunderstand me, I very much enjoyed kicking that dog while it was down but a Ram-49er game should be a big game...This is the NFC West and beating the snot of the ***** in a game that means something for both teams makes for a pretty good couple of weeks.

What a great time to be a Ram fan...This team can compete in the NFC right now! If they can stay relatively healthy and be fortunate enough to strike a little gold with the D-Line draft picks and maybe even find that fast tweener to come off the edge, the sky is the limit.

I can't wait to watch as Jimmy Kennedy hears the footsteps and sees that coveted second contract slipping through his fingers. I say he responds! I say Jimmy Kennedy is going to play like the 330 pound athletic stud that he is. That my friends, would be striking a little gold by way of lighting a little competitive fire under someones backside! I say we are going to love watching Brian Leonard play football with his dome wrapped in the Horns! I say that by mid-season (and maybe earlier!) we will be seeing a lot of Steven Jackson and Brian Leonard in the same backfield. I say Will Witherspoon is going to have a monster year that lands him in the Pro Bowl...I say he's that good and the Ram defensive coaches know it. No move was made to truly challenge Spoon in the middle or lead anyone to believe that any thought was given to moving him outside. I say Jimmy Kennedy and the interior of the D-Line will be a HUGE factor in Spoons breakout season.

What say you?

This was my first post so I figured I'd take advantage and blather on for a bit about one of the great loves of my life, Ram Football...So good it has to be capitalized! :r
    Last edited by Murrieta Ram; -05-02-2007 at 01:44 PM.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: What Game do you look forward to?

Excellent post, Murrieta. Carolina game also a big test to open the new season.

:r Welcome to the Clan!

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

I can't vote either, since Green Bay's not on there, and that game will be my first trip to the ED.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".