schut39 is offline Registered User

What I got out of the game today

- Steven Jackson is the key player to this offense, he lead the team this week in both rushing and recieving yards, 110 rushing yards and 78 recieving.

- We drafted a running back and we didn't even know it! Donnie Avery: 1 carry for 37 yards and a TD. 22 recieving yards.

- Jason Craft is already helping this defense out: 5 tackles which is second most on the team behind Pisa T. Sorry he is actually not helping, should've watched the highlights before I posted this my bad.

- Our defensive ends are doing good. Leonard Little: 2 sacks, Chris Long: 1 sack

- The O-line seems to be a little better allowing only 2 sacks. We didn't allow Aaron Schobel to get a sack.

- We lost the game which hopefully means Linehan will be fired shortly.

Feel free to add anything to this that you noticed tonight.
    Last edited by schut39; -09-28-2008 at 08:07 PM.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: What I got out of the game today

we got a turnover..

Bartell looked good in the first half..didnt notice him much in the second..

trent green is still alive..

JFMose is offline Registered User

Little getting 2 sacks makes me happy.

Especially against the bills oline

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by schut39 View Post
    - Steven Jackson is the key player to this offense, he lead the team this week in both rushing and recieving yards, 110 rushing yards and 78 recieving.

- We drafted a running back and we didn't even know it! Donnie Avery: 1 carry for 37 yards and a TD. 22 recieving yards.

- Jason Craft is already helping this defense out: 5 tackles which is second most on the team behind Pisa T.

- Our defensive ends are doing good. Leonard Little: 2 sacks, Chris Long: 1 sack

- The O-line seems to be a little better allowing only 2 sacks. We didn't allow Aaron Schobel to get a sack.

- We lost the game which hopefully means Linehan will be fired shortly.

Feel free to add anything to this that you noticed tonight.
    Jason Craft? You are kidding right? First, you don't want ANY DB to have alot of tackles. Second, he got smoked by Lee Evans on that TD. No way that happens to Fakhir. He also got smoked on the 2 pt conversion that came back for the penalty ...

Craft = Terrible .... Cut this bum ...

schut39 is offline Registered User

I didn't get to see the game I'm just going by the stats. I wouldn't doubt it that he sucks considering linehan signed him. He doesn't know what hes thinking.

Alright I just watched the highlights of the game and I saw him get burned. He sucks thats all I gotta say.
    Last edited by schut39; -09-28-2008 at 08:03 PM.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

I feel the tempo is a big intangable with the Rams. Rams came out fired up on both sides of the ball in the first half. In the 2nd half, it seems like the Rams fell asleep. Rams were up 14-9 at half time, only to give up 22 unanswered points, most of them down the stretch, as the Bills run away with it 31-14. Rams have to learn to play 4 quarters of intensive football.
    Jackson is a joy to watch, awesome power!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

The Rams emptied the Playbook and treated this like a Playoff game - and we still lost by almost 3 TDs.

Even with Little playing Full-steam and other developments - we lost by almost 3 TDs.

Linehan Preserves his record of NEVER beating a team with a Winning record.

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

What I got out of it is that there is hope for the future of our defense (with the right coaches) and that Avery got a chance to show his speed. Not that it's anything new but Chris Long and his motor are non-stop and I think he is just going to get better and better. Steven Jackson actually hit some holes hard and is beginning to show again WHY we need him around for the new regime. I am continually disappointed by the play of Randy McMichael. Ron Bartell showed some very good coverage and I think he may just come around. Alex Barron did NOT false start, and the only one was by Jacob Bell. And on the last note, at least the first three quarters of the game were fun to watch and to have the opportunity to see what our guys are capable of, but ultimately the team collapsed which I think was necessary to finalize the necessary regime change so the building process can begin.
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

faulk2jackson Guest

you ask what I got out of this game today?......WE SUCK

Mooselini is offline Registered User

What I saw on highlights...

Jackson is the best player on this team. Hands down.
    Avery is fast. Really fast.
    Chris Long and Leonard Little did a good job together. Long is improving weekly and Leonard still has it. By week 8, these guys will be monsters.

Bulger isn't the problem.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

The first half was much better than the second half.

The defense was actually excited to play today. We got some sacks and an interception and some good defensive plays on passing plays.

Excessive celebration rules suck. Jackson jumps up in the stands and gets penalized for it. Don't they do that in Green Bay all the time.

Avery did get his TD and his dance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramkeepr79 is offline Registered User

Jackson was flagged for removing his helmet.

blood85 is offline Registered User

What I got out of this game: our team is a piece of crap, Linehan needs to be fired and Green survived.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Jason Craft? You are kidding right? First, you don't want ANY DB to have alot of tackles. Second, he got smoked by Lee Evans on that TD. No way that happens to Fakhir. He also got smoked on the 2 pt conversion that came back for the penalty ...

Craft = Terrible .... Cut this bum ...
    Are you serious? That happens to Fakhir on a weekly basis, but Craft shouldn't have been playing that much today anyway he should be soley on special teams but.....I guess that's why I'm not the head coach.

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolRamFan View Post
    What I got out of it is that there is hope for the future of our defense (with the right coaches) and that Avery got a chance to show his speed. Not that it's anything new but Chris Long and his motor are non-stop and I think he is just going to get better and better. Steven Jackson actually hit some holes hard and is beginning to show again WHY we need him around for the new regime. I am continually disappointed by the play of Randy McMichael. Ron Bartell showed some very good coverage and I think he may just come around. Alex Barron did NOT false start, and the only one was by Jacob Bell. And on the last note, at least the first three quarters of the game were fun to watch and to have the opportunity to see what our guys are capable of, but ultimately the team collapsed which I think was necessary to finalize the necessary regime change so the building process can begin.
    Speaking of Bell, does anyone think that it's luck that Jackson got off today on the 6th ranked rushing def. in the league when Bell returned to the line. Bell is a beast, and they ran behind him and Pace all day. Now if we could just work on the right side of the line, our defensive play calling/personel,and our defensive tackles(which gives no punch up the middle at all).....