RamTime Guest

From what I have read on the Little case

How can they possibly convict him. There is so much reasonable doubt it's a wonder they even brought this case into court. Even if this officer has made 350 Drunk Driving arrests it does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Little was drunk. There is also breach of protocol and conflicting statements by the officers who arrested him. Little will walk and given what I have read, he should. Not saying that he wasn't drunk I'm just saying that procedurally the Police dropped the ball. Perhaps the police will learn from their mistake. Think about how many people have been convicted with equal or less evidence just because they could not afford decent representation.

damanfrank is offline Registered User

Re: From what I have read on the Little case

ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams defensive end Leonard Little was found not guilty of drunken driving Friday by a St. Louis County Circuit jury.
    :ramlogo:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2028049

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: From what I have read on the Little case

Quote Originally Posted by RamTime
    Think about how many people have been convicted with equal or less evidence just because they could not afford decent representation.
    I do think about this and it bothers me. The police are powerful and they don't always handle their power correctly.

Ramtime, I just flipped through your SuperBowl analysis on the Patriots and the Rams and yet again I find it very disturbing. I want to believe that things are fair and good in the NFL and in the world in general, but there is proof that the NFL in plagued with problems. The officials and their calls can win or lose games for teams and they certainly can be bought. It is discouraging and I don't like to think about it. Sometimes it is more comfortable to keep the blinders on and ignore the obvious flaws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]