Rambos is online now Registered User

What I saw last night.

Hall still has the speed and the heart to take it right up the middle on returns.

Tino will bring the wood; he looks like his old self.

Wroten is going to have a big impact on our D, he just looks quicker then anyone he goes up against. Hell will be a nice change of pace on passing downs.

The Raiders ran a lot, which meant a good night of work for our front 7, thought we played the run well.

Secondary still a concern we are just young back there, good news Bartell looked better bad news Hill had a really bad night. Thank god itís practice.

Bruce still has a lot of game; he came out fast 4 catches 77 yards, first play of the game made a nice catch for a big gainer.

AC played well taking on double teams the middle was not a place to get yards last night, most yards on the ground came by bouncing it to the outside.

BL is a tough kid he tried to pound it up the middle not much room, especially when your pulling guard whiffs on a block. I wonder what the coaches thought about the leap?

Rams had had four sacks in the game and Little did not have one thatís a good thing, Moore had two, he continues to impress.

Hall got his first sack as a Ram and Glover also had one.

Hagans should not only make the team but should get some playing time he looks that
    good.
    Last edited by Rambos; -08-25-2007 at 10:34 AM.

blood85 is offline Registered User
    I think the Rams secondary left their skills back in the STL. Either the Faders hired some nice Refs or the DBs couldn't cover at all.

They had like 6 penalties for like, 145 yds or something.
    Last edited by Nick; -08-25-2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Merging back to back posts

Rambos is online now Registered User

Re: What I saw last night.

I think the Rams secondary left their skills back in the STL. Either the Faders hired some nice Refs or the DBs couldn't cover at all.
    Only one of those was a ticy tac call, hands to the face prior to the pass being broken up down field by Hill. That one was cheap. The rest look like they where penalties.

When we blitzed we where bring everyone, leaving man on man.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    Hell will be a nice change of pace on passing downs.
    Is the secondary really that bad?
    I agree with pretty much everything you said. Pisa did look good last night, and Bruce is reminding everybody how good he is.

marccat is offline Registered User

like your take Rambos, consice and no bs. My real worry was my man #10 and how he handled a real fast in his hat rush. Way to many whiff aways and throwing off his back foot, although he does that better than anyone, for me to feel any progress in our first unit. Maybe not having Jax and Holt in there was a reason,or bad protection (no sacks), more like a bad nite!?? I loved our L backers and #1 D line and the 4 down stuff inside the 5 ,w/TO, and over all like you said, no gut yds. We need to score and not have a repeat of last years red zone mess. Gotta believe we'll be fine... right?