throwback week

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

For what its worth about Mcdaniels offense

Today I was playing madden and I changed to the mcd playbook and I am impressed to say the least. I know it isn't the offical one by any means but u can tell the difference from the previous playbook. I also had avery for the first time in awhile he had 231 yards 3 tds and a 94 yard kickoff td before getting injuried probabally from over use lol. But back to the playbook, running plays are better seems like there's a better selection for both passing and running. I know its just madden but for what its worth it looks pretty promising. Its great having uh-oh, fendi, avery, and clayton back idk who to throw to. Avery needs another shot this year the guy is beastly on madden those three td's he had were from 44, 71, and 88.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: For what its worth about Mcdaniels offense

Hes good on madden because he has 97 speed. That game is too digitalized, because now there is basically no use for the right analog stick. No need for juking, truck sticking, or spinning because you can change direction unbelievably quickly and do the most unreal cuts. The only thing that counts in that game is speed. Anyway, I am sure that the madden playbook reflects nothing at all....in the game its known as N.E Coachs playbook...notifying the HC not the OC. All of the plays in madden are just created and are basically fake. You cannot design a play on that game like they do in real life. The only offensive plays I see in real life are basically some of the screens and slants. The routes are there but the plays are just thrown together, not made specifically to try a confuse a defense or to get 2 CB's to run into each other (pick) or something.

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Re: For what its worth about Mcdaniels offense

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Anyway, I am sure that the madden playbook reflects nothing at all...All of the plays in madden are just created and are basically fake. You cannot design a play on that game like they do in real life.
    You sure about that?

I also had avery for the first time in awhile he had 231 yards 3 tds and a 94 yard kickoff td before getting injuried