Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: What is in a name?

This does not explain your name young lady ;-)

Inquiring minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    You are a very cute little cow uDDer.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Alright, if we must ..... it seems like we have done this so many times before....

UtterBlitz is a made up name that I created when I joined the clan. My first choice was "blitz" since I wanted something short, simple, and football sounding. I have played flag football and blitzing the quarterback is one of my favorite things to do. The name Blitz was already taken, so I considered red blitz, or total blitz but those did not sound very good, so I pulled up the thesaurus and looked under total and saw utter and liked it. And there you go, put the two together and you get UtterBlitz.

I like to play with words

I miss BlackTrout at times like these when we talk about the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

txramsfan is offline Registered User

You MISS BlackTrout?

Really? Seriously? I hope you miss him like a trip to the dentist or anything like that. He was, shall we say, troubled.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    You MISS BlackTrout?

Really? Seriously? I hope you miss him like a trip to the dentist or anything like that. He was, shall we say, troubled.
    I do miss him and I miss adarian also. I know they had some issues, but I still liked them. Trout never bothered me. He caused some trouble for the mods so I hear, but he never did anything to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rambos is offline Registered User

Here is mine, it goes back all the way to the 80ís. I was working and going to school at the time in a grocery store. I met this guy from San Fran. He was a big niners fan so we had some good times talking trash while at work. The movie Rambo was out at the time and one day he called my Rams the Rambos. Hey are your Rambos going to doing anything this weekend it stuck.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Put me down for missing the Trout too!

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Mine's pretty simple as well.

I'm a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon, or TKE. This leads to our nickname being the Tekes. And from there, I'm a Teke, so TekeRam.

BM_Face is offline Registered User

I am BM Face. Playing video games and drinking lots of beer may spawn wierd/awful names. Medal of Honor: Rising Sun + Heineken = BM Face; and like some BM on your face, the name stuck.

If you are totally confused BM stands for Bowel Movement. I get s***-faced, I am a s***-head, and I often take huge s**** which cause me to make a "BM face". If you find another bm face on teh webz it might be me! I am a gamer. I pwn n00bs.

My avatar is boognish. He likes you. He is an image associated with the band Ween. No one really chooses a name like mine, so I need to throw in some cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Some of you will know what I'm talking about, the rest of you will be confused.

Brokenwing was the name of one of my first Warhammer 40k characters (who happened to be a Force Commander in the White Scars) who was called "brokenwing" because he had a great deal of bionic implants thanks to old war wounds and rode around on a jet bike.

Since then I've used it on every forum I've ever been on. The name is now also applied to an Inquisitor Lord I run.

Yeah, nothing to do with football, sorry.
    Cool-beans. I speak 40k. I play IG and CSM. I am really a WFB player, but have alot of fun playing 40k even though I suck at it. On Warseer and The Conclave I am explorator.
    A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

viper is offline Registered User

Mine has no meaning of significance. One day I was lurking on clanram and decided I wanted to make a comment on something someone had written. It required me to come up with a name. So I sat there trying several different names with "Ram" in it and they were all taken. So I tried to think of something without "Ram" in it and came up with "viper". I like the car and the snake is dangerous.

Funny thing is, it wouldn't allow me to register as viper, so I registered as viper3 just to get on the dad gum site already, so I could make my comment. It stayed as viper3 for a couple years. At some point I was conversing with Dez about something in a PM and I through out a "btw", can you get rid of that 3 in my name? A few minutes later it was gone. Just like that! Anyway, nothing exciting or even relevent about the name. I just liked the sound of it.
    Last edited by viper; -06-12-2008 at 12:12 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234