Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: What a nightmare this would be..
What a nightmare this would be..
If a federal agency controlled sports, and the Christmas present that can conquer the world!
(Gregg Easterbrook will contribute his Tuesday Morning Quarterback column to NFL.com readers each week during the NFL season, with his Reader Animadversion published on Wednesdays. He is a senior editor of The New Republic, a contributing editor of The Atlantic Monthly and a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution. His latest book, The Progress Paradox, released by Random House, is in bookstores now.)
- An Acting Deputy Associate Assistant Administrator for Sports Administration would be required at every NFL, MLB and NBA game.
- Ticket prices would be doubled to pay for the thousands of supervisors and one clerk at the Federal Administration of Sports Administration.
- Outdoor games would require an Environmental Impact Statement.
- Defenses would be required to file Blitz Impact Statements.
- Replay reviews would be conduct by the Supreme Court, with decisions announced annually on the first Monday of October.
- Congress would hold hearings into the Eagles' playcalling.
- Teams would be forbidden to ask the age or gender of cheerleader candidates.
- The Arizona Cardinals would be admitted to the Super Bowl on an affirmative action basis.
- Huddles would be open to the public.
I'd stop watching and attending sports avents.
I dont even think Nick Seiler would like this.
Maybe this will bring him out for 5,000
My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild
Re: What a nightmare this would be..
Good Info , thanks for the post
Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:45 PM."Remember its the love for the game ! and our Rams !"