View Poll Results: Where do we need help the most?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • QB

30 41.10%
  • Back-up RB

2 2.74%
  • WR

6 8.22%
  • TE

1 1.37%
  • DT

30 41.10%
  • DE

1 1.37%
  • SLB

1 1.37%
  • WLB

1 1.37%
  • OG

0 0%
  • OT

1 1.37%
  • S

0 0%
  • CB

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: What is our single biggest weakness?

Like Howard Balzer said....if we take a QB in Round 1 everyone should get fired.
    Last edited by txramsfan; -12-03-2009 at 04:45 PM.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Committed OWNERSHIP!!! with a strong front office with keen football knowledge.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

This poll says a lot about the rams, I didnt know where to go. I could not argued that every position could have been picked. NOTHING was clear to me. We are the worst team in the league, no doubt to me. We need so much its crazy.
    Please draft BPA this April.
    Not a popular choice - I picked back-up RB. If not Jackson will be done in 4 years time,
    every team has a decent back-up except this team, even the Raiders//

RebelYell is offline Registered User

Out single biggest need is difficult to quantify. Are you asking our biggest need to upgrade to win this week or down the road? Our biggest need that can easily be filled via free agency or is this somehow supposed to be a vote for the draft?

If you voted DT, does it you are making the assumption Carriker is gone after this season?

To win immediately my answer is DT. To turn the franchise around my answer is QB.

Balzer still thinks Bulger can win a Superbowl on this team and has been arguing for the last 3 years that it's not his fault he sucks. Of course he's going to continue to say it's nuts to draft a QB.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Our weakness is that we are weak. We are frail and injury prone. Also, we have had no depth on the bench which is a bad combination. I do think that the starters we have now, with a few exceptions, are being hardened by fire and will be excellent bench depth in the future, that is when the injured return.

This young team is getting a rare chance to get playing time that they wouldn't normally get. We've lost an unusual number of core players, some who may have to fight their way back into the starting lineup. This is the rebuilding. Not the drafting or the manuvreing or the company politics. The ugly experience is the thing.

When we do get all these pieces put back togeather we WILL be a much better team. TEAM!!! We will win games again with the players we have now.
    "The horror"

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Warner4prez View Post
    Really need to beef up that D, but I went with a QB. Think of it, a fresh face under center would help to put butts back into seats, more cash in the cauffers and maybe we'd have a little more wiggle room to add a few key FA's a year or two down the line.

But that being said, I'd really be extremely happy with going DT and LB with our first two picks anyway. They'd probably make more of an impact from week 1, just not as sexy of a pick.
    I'd have to agree with this in whole... I can't lie I've never been a big Bulger fan and miss our Warner but I'd honestly like to see what this Null kid has in him these last couple of games... remember he's unproven like Warner was, small school, 3rd string, I was hoping Boller would get hurt so we could see what he can do

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by macrammer View Post
    Actually this should be first lol

SavageRam is offline Registered User

I've been saying that since Marshall Faulk retired... would it not be great if he was somehow part of the equation again?

Biggest needs: one part WR/one part QB/one part DT.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SavageRam View Post
    I've been saying that since Marshall Faulk retired... would it not be great if he was somehow part of the equation again?

Biggest needs: one part WR/one part QB/one part DT.
    I think this is THE biggest issue with our team. I would love to see Marshall back as part of an ownership consortium. We may have a better FO now but we need committed ownership.

RealRam is online now Registered User

Had to toss several coins up to see what to choose. I voted DT.

We're running on low-pressure, worn out tires; unbalanced and misaligned wheels, worn out breaks, bad spark plugs, poor carburetion mix, bad alternator, unreliable fuel pump, suspicious oil pump; bad electrical connections; banged up suspension, worn out windshield wipers, hard steering wheel; leaking radiator / hoses, cracked belts, busted speakers, broken tail light lenses, clogged air / fuel filters, rusted body, loose bumpers, oxygen sensor not working, sluggish tranny, low compression engine...

I appreciate the question and poll, LARAM, but right now I can only say...

"Y i k e s"

I saw the Saints - Skins game today. To think that London Fletcher is STILL making plays! I like Laurinaitis but, man, it hurts to miss Fletch these past years.
    Last edited by RealRam; -12-06-2009 at 07:52 PM.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

I voted DT, but I wanted this one, & you beat me to it. Until we have stable ownership we will continue to make left turns like NASCAR drivers. We are moving but not in any definitive direction. A truly committed owner can make all the difference in the world...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Curly Horns is online now Registered User

The pro personnel department?

Coaching?

Far too often it seems our draft picks and FA acquisitions are duds and the coaching does not seem to help.

I don't know. How does a team get this bad?

This will be the 5th straight season of sickness. Basically we've sucked since Martz fell ill and was hospitalized.

TheRammer Guest

Cool Re: What is our single biggest weakness?

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Had to toss several coins up to see what to choose. I voted DT.

We're running on low-pressure, worn out tires; unbalanced and misaligned wheels, worn out breaks, bad spark plugs, poor carburetion mix, bad alternator, unreliable fuel pump, suspicious oil pump; bad electrical connections; banged up suspension, worn out windshield wipers, hard steering wheel; leaking radiator / hoses, cracked belts, busted speakers, broken tail light lenses, clogged air / fuel filters, rusted body, loose bumpers, oxygen sensor not working, sluggish tranny, low compression engine...

I appreciate the question and poll, LARAM, but right now I can only say...

"Y i k e s"

I saw the Saints - Skins game today. To think that London Fletcher is STILL making plays! I like Laurinaitis but, man, it hurts to miss Fletch these past years.
    LOL sounds like you need to trade the car in for another! lol j/k I was just thinking about London the other day to why do we not keep around our plyamakers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12