• Shaun McDonald

0 0%
  • Steven Jackson

9 32.14%
  • Other (list below)

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: What Ram is ready for a quantum leap?

I also voted for Kennedy.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

maineram Guest

I'm going with Kennedy. The "D" needs someone to break out like a lot of the offensive players already have. Curtis, McDonald, Jackson, have shown enough flashes already to show what they are cabable of making plays. If Kennedy can take two blockers on consistently, Pickett and the DE's will put some serious pressure on the apposing O-line.

I do like that Curtis though. Towards the end of the year, Martz was getting him isolated on a nickel d-back and taking him to school.

Speed kills !!!!

Maineram - :ramlogo:

theodus69 Guest

I went with Jackson also. I want to see him take the torch and then torch the league! Curtis was my second choice. But I want to see him get a little more strength and desire. I thought he could have made more yards after the catch but he seems a little weak when tackled! Just what I saw and I didn't see every game.

viper is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    I'm gonna say Jimmy 'The Bear' Kennedy. They say good DT's emerge in their 3rd year. Last year was basically his rookie year with the injury he suffered in his actual rookie year, and he showed signs of extreme improvement. I really think this kid can be a star if he continues to work hard like he did last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by maineram
    I'm going with Kennedy. The "D" needs someone to break out like a lot of the offensive players already have. Curtis, McDonald, Jackson, have shown enough flashes already to show what they are cabable of making plays. If Kennedy can take two blockers on consistently, Pickett and the DE's will put some serious pressure on the apposing O-line.

I do like that Curtis though. Towards the end of the year, Martz was getting him isolated on a nickel d-back and taking him to school.
    That pretty much sums it up for me as well. I went with Kennedy.

Go Rams!!! :ramlogo:

AugustaRamFan Guest

I going off the board, although I like Jackson to have a breakout year if .. if he can stay healthy.

I am going with #92... D-Lew. If Little reamains distracted and he slides to DE - think he may emerge. He either emerges or else he will be peckerwood.

RealRam is online now Registered User

No. 31, Adam Archuleta. It's his time (among other Rams) to shine. :angryram:

This season I also expect big plays from Kevin Curtis. I agree on him being the successor to the Great Ike. ...Probably not a Pro Bowl year (yet) due to his role as 3WR as GC mentioned, but upcoming with more than satisfactory performances.

Excellent poll.
    Last edited by RealRam; -03-25-2005 at 02:03 PM.

psycho9985 Guest

I'm kind of hoping Brandon chillar will bust out,But mostly I agree with the Kevin Curtis break-out.Also given half a chance maybe Sean Macdonald,I love his moves.

psycho9985 Guest

I voted for Kevin Curtis also,Damn hes fast,has good cutting ability,and most important he gets open deep.I like Sean golden arches also,give him half a chance I think he can break out big love seans moves.Still holding out hope for Brandon Chillar.I like the kid,and I think when the game slows down for him he'll be very good.If not a starter then a dependable backup.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AugustaRamFan
    I going off the board, although I like Jackson to have a breakout year if .. if he can stay healthy.

I am going with #92... D-Lew. If Little reamains distracted and he slides to DE - think he may emerge. He either emerges or else he will be peckerwood.
    Bold choice, ARF! Personally I agree with you, but I think we are the vast minority (like Michael Moore at a gun show kind of minority).
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Travis Fisher seems like a good choice. This could be his year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GSOT Guest

I whouldnt consider curtis small for a 1st receiver considering his speed.

AugustaRamFan Guest

Hubison:

Thanks for the support. I just think D-Lew has been maligned, I certainly have been a critic as well, but he has to make his move this year. He needs to step up and play like the high draft pick he was (Or find another team).

I will hold summary judgement, until he gets a few games under his belt in 2005, before I resort to the "great minds think alike" phrase.

:redface:

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Which Ram is ready for a quantum leap? It's not just one. No one dominated the entire season for whatever reason. They all are ready. No reason for it not to be a put up or shut up year for all of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12