DropKick32 is offline Registered User

What is the Rams responsiability towards PSL holders , should they decide to leave

I was just wondering if they bear any responsiability to pay the PSL holders if they leave St Louis,After all there is no incentive to own a psl now they have made tickets available for the face value of the ticket. I believe they are screwing us season ticket holders. the last two games they sold more tickets to out of towners than locals. thats just wrong. fans are droping like flies.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: What is the Rams responsiability towards PSL holders , should they decide to leav

If I am successful in luring the Rams to Tulsa, I'll get you free PSLs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Re: What is the Rams responsiability towards PSL holders , should they decide to leav

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    If I am successful in luring the Rams to Tulsa, I'll get you free PSLs.
    I'll go this far... if we get them in Jackson, MS.... I'll buy the whole CLAN PSLs...

St.Louis Ram 56 is offline Registered User

I remember before the Browns where Lured to Baltimore, The word was out that the Rams may come to Baltimore, I was praying hard to no avail... Being that I've been a Rams Fan Since 1969 , I still Think Roman Gabriel was the ****, The Fearsome foursome, Grier, Jones, Olsen, Lundy..The good ole Blue helmet with the white horns ..The Likes of Jack Snow, Can anyone remember Lance Rentzal..to think Nolan Cromwell coaches for the Seahawks.....Who would think Joe Nameth would suit up for the Rams, Or jaws Jaworski...I can go on and on....Yeah your ok St.L the Rams won't leave unless the Fans Can't support the team thick and thin..Every Year can't be a Greatest Show on Turf, I've seen some lean years, not like this....NOW St.Louis is the time that will test your FANDOM....Support and your team..There are those that wish we could attend every home Game...I Have to drive to Philadelphia, Pittsburgh,,,Get pelted by plastic bottles in NY , Sit in Sleet Rain in Buffalo..to see the Rams lose, But I supported them, wore the Jersey, took the abuse.....OK St'Louis Attendance is down, what cha gonna do.. Buck up and Support the Team...

Cheerz Baby
    Last edited by HUbison; -01-15-2008 at 11:34 AM.

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

A little off topic, but I do agree with Ram 56 - the fans need to understand that you're not a Superbowl contender every year. Admittedly there have been some lean years lately, but last year was the rock bottom - it's all headed up from here.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I dunno if it was "rock bottom", Weasel, but it sure felt like it...

Like 56, I too have been through some rough patches. But we persevered and were rewarded. We've been through changes in attitude and changes in latitude, but our support for our team remains the same.

What flavor is YOUR Kool-Aid?
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by DropKick32 View Post
    I was just wondering if they bear any responsiability to pay the PSL holders if they leave St Louis,After all there is no incentive to own a psl now they have made tickets available for the face value of the ticket. I believe they are screwing us season ticket holders. the last two games they sold more tickets to out of towners than locals. thats just wrong. fans are droping like flies.
    I sure can't comment on if the Rams bear any responsibility to PSL holders cause I never really understood what they were in the first place. Living where I do, PSLs were out of the question for me ... Who knows? Maybe we'll witness a miracle next year and win our division. Then there will probably be more Ram fans to keep you company at the Dome than out of towners. By the way: Welcome to ClanRam !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MSRamman View Post
    I'll go this far... if we get them in Jackson, MS.... I'll buy the whole CLAN PSLs...

Should we book hotel rooms or just plan on staying at your place?
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    I sure can't comment on if the Rams bear any responsibility to PSL holders cause I never really understood what they were in the first place. Living where I do, PSLs were out of the question for me ... Who knows? Maybe we'll witness a miracle next year and win our division. Then there will probably be more Ram fans to keep you company at the Dome than out of towners. By the way: Welcome to ClanRam !!!
    Maui, my understanding is a Personal Seat License. A PSL gives the holder the right to buy season tickets for a certain seat in a stadium. This holder can sell the seat license to someone else if he no longer wishes to purchase season tickets. However, if the seat license holder chooses not to sell the seat licenses and does not renew the season tickets, the holder forfeits the license back to the team. Most seat licenses are valid for as long as the team plays in the current venue.

Some give PSL holders first chance (over new season ticket buyers) to upgrade their seat location. I believe one needs to buy a PSL for each seat and not just one PSL for multiple seats.

I am not in a position to take advantage of said arrangement but we can always dream.... :l
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, if they make the move to San Antonio I'm sure of one person in Austin, TX who will be happy to buy two.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

What is the Rams responsiability towards PSL holders , should they decide to leave
    None.

I'm sure we'll revisit this thread in 7 years when the lease comes up.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

LinkBacks (?)

1. -01-15-2008, 01:16 AM