View Poll Results: What team will be the toughest to beat?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Denver Broncos

10 24.39%
  • Arizona Cardinals

2 4.88%
  • Detriot Lions

0 0%
  • Green Bay Packers

0 0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

13 31.71%
  • San Diego Chargers

2 4.88%
  • Kansas City Cheifs

1 2.44%
  • Carolina Panthers

9 21.95%
  • Chicago Bears

1 2.44%
  • Oakland Raiders

0 0%
  • Washington Redskins

3 7.32%
  • Minnesota Vikings

0 0%
    RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

What team will be the toughest to beat?

What team will be the toughest to beat?

I ran out of room for Whiners so say so if you think they will be the hardest.

Id say seattle.... They are still dangerous in all areas.
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -07-16-2006 at 07:14 PM.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: What team will be the toughest to beat?

Honestly, I'd say Denver. Don't misunderstand me, Seattle is still tough, but Denver was right up there with them.
    Since Denver is our opener, they will be the toughest. Our team will still be learning, there will be starters in that game that will soon sit out, and having to overcome last year's record...

maineram is offline Registered User

Denver will be tough, first game of the season and all. If the defense has any kind of preseason from the starters, we should do ok. New team for Denver to gauge in their first game of the year, at the Ed.... I'm lookin for a game from the team as well as the Clan !!!
    Seattle is the division champion though and we must go through them to establish ourselves in the conference.
    If we take down Seatlle, we have the inside track for a shot at the post season.

Maineram - :ramlogo:
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

I'd say Denver, although Seattle, San Diego and Carolina will be tough as well. I just think Denver will be tougher because of there very great offense, our D was horrible a year ago and it'll be under alot of pressure against Denver by Fans all over because of there expectations this year.

Seattle will be tough becuase of there Offense but they lost a tank in Steve Hutchinson, which was a huge loss. There D will be tough but it has nothing on us Rams.

San Diego will be tough because against any Defense LaDainian Tomlinson is a weapon, and there Defense will also be tough.

Carolina is just a good team (not great but good because I think there D is overrated).
    RamsFan16

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Denver, Carolina, Washington, KC.......we've got a pretty testy schedule, but I still think the Hawks are the team to beat. The loss of Hutch will hurt, but not enough to de-rail SA. And they're receiving corp is better this year than last. Hasslebeck could make a run at the MVP this year. Not to mention, their D looks better than I originally gave them credit for. They won't shut teams out, but they'll keep offenses beat down enough to win games.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

I say that the Chiefs will be the toughest with their strong o-line and Larry Johnson and Priest Holmes should feast on our suspect run defense.
    I would have said Denver, but think that the advantage is ours considering we should be amped up for our home opener.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Denver will be tough but I like our chances and I can not remember how Denver plays inside. If we were playin in Den. and it is under 30 degrees well now ....

But the C-chicks beat us twice last year and have the confidence and the earned swagger from last season to make their games the toughest and most important ou our schedule.

Any clanner going to the SD game?

PM me for a possible pre game beer, whatever ...
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Alec22 is offline Registered User

carolina i think will be the toughest and in terms of our schedule, we have to play alot of very good solid teams. However if you look at it we also play almost all of out "tougher" games at home, which i think is huge.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

damn everyone is agreeing with denver... denver has the secondary to compete with the likes of bruce and holt... not to mention the linebackers that can cover from sideline to sideline in ian gold, al wilson, and dj williams...

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Jake Plummer is also coming off a career year, they added Javon Walker at receiver, and we can be sure they're going to test our rushing defense. I'd rate Seattle and Washington up there, too.

I would say Carolina, but that defense is going through a bit of a transition. McCree and Bashir (their top two strong safeties) have departed, starting linebackers Witherspoon and Short are gone, and I guess Brentson Buckner is retiring. They signed Maake Kemoeatu, which is probably an upgrade given Buckner's age, but I don't think even they know who is going to start at the other three vacated positions. Still a very talented team but not as improved as Washington or returning as much of the team as Seattle or Denver.

bigredman is offline Registered User

The Panthers. We always have trouble with them in their crib.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

The Bears will be tough. I think the others like Denver and the Seahawks are our to lose, so The Bears will be tough to win. Hopefully a field goal should do it. As for the games to lose there have beem cases where 2-12 teams win outright against 12-2 teams. As far as I'm concerned any given Sunday. I was in San Francisco the year we lost to Carolina in the playoffs in double OT. We had a good team and we got it handed to us by the whiners. That was an embarrassing game to be at. Whiner fans rode me all game long.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Of that list, probably Seattle and Carolina, because I think there are very few weak points on either team. San Diego could be dangerous because of Tomlinson and their defensive front seven, but you have to wonder how successful Rivers will be starting and their secondary is a big question mark. Another option for me was Kansas City because of their good running game and offensive line, but I'm not sure what to think of their defense. It seems every year they try to improve it and every year it still lets them down in some way. The final option was Chicago, just because Lovie has their defense playing very well and they have a solid backfield, but ultimately I went with the defending NFC champs.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

My vote is at ( I hate to say this ) Arizona Cardinals. The Heat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused: