Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DualHazzarD is offline Registered User

What Upcoming Rams Games Are Wins?

What Upcoming Rams Games Do You Think Will Result In as a Rams Victory?

Cleveland Browns - W
    BYE WEEK
    @ New Orleans Saints - W
    @ San Francisco Forty Niners - W
    Seattle Seahawks - L
    Atlanta Falcons - L
    @ Cincinnati Bengals - L
    Green Bay Packers - L
    Pittsburgh Steelers - L
    @ Arizona Cardinals - W

max
    max is offline Registered User

Re: What Upcoming Rams Games Are Wins?

Quote Originally Posted by DualHazzarD View Post
    What Upcoming Rams Games Do You Think Will Result In as a Rams Victory?

Cleveland Browns - W
    BYE WEEK
    @ New Orleans Saints - W
    @ San Francisco Forty Niners - W
    Seattle Seahawks - L
    Atlanta Falcons - L
    @ Cincinnati Bengals - L
    Green Bay Packers - L
    Pittsburgh Steelers - L
    @ Arizona Cardinals - W

I don't see us beating the Saints in NO. That's a big stretch. Cleveland and the Niners are possible, and I think the Falcons are also beatable. The Cards in AZ is unlikely. So I see 3 wins as a decent shot.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

I don't quite get the analysis here. If the Rams are able to rip off three straight games, why in the world would you expect them to drop the next four? Assuming that their are no more injuries, we will probably have Stuessie back by the Seahawks game, and if we've won three straight, that likely means our offense line has gelled. If we rip off three straight wins, I really don't see a game on the schedule we cannot be competetive in, maybe other than the Steelers game if they are on top of their game ...

general counsel is offline Registered User

the two easiest games by far are cleveland and atlanta at home. Atlanta is as bad or worse than we are and they just lost another qb. We have shown no pulse on the road. We may win one other. 3 is the maximum we are going to win barring an excorcism on the offensive line.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

eldfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    the two easiest games by far are cleveland and atlanta at home. Atlanta is as bad or worse than we are and they just lost another qb. We have shown no pulse on the road. We may win one other. 3 is the maximum we are going to win barring an excorcism on the offensive line.
    I agree with ATL in Cleveland. I do not see us winning a road game. This week could tell it, if we go down to Cleveland and latter to ATL you can put 0-16 in the books I never in my wildest dream would ever thought that could happen.
    :ramlogo:

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Browns - Loss - Their defense is bad, but their offense will probably only have to score two TDs to beat us.

Saints - Win - They're in as bad a funk as we are. Their offense is barely outscoring ours, and I think we have a better defense.

***** - Win - We could have/should have won last time. Hopefully we'll be revved up for the rematch.

Seahawks - Loss - I'm on the fence on this one, but they've won at least the last three. So they get the tiebreaker.

Falcons - Win - They're a bad team, and it's a good matchup for us. They're going to want to run, and we're finally holding up pretty well against the run. The last two games, we've allowed something like 2.5yards/carry.

Bengals - Loss - Ordinarily this could be a fun shootout.

Packers - Loss - It won't be pretty.

Steelers - Loss - Maybe we'll get lucky, and they'll rest their starters.

Cardinals - Loss - It's unheard of, but the Cardinals might still be in the playoff hunt at this point. They'll be highly motivated, and we'll be talking about who the next head coach will be.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Browns we can win, and will.

Saints, are on a roll, but we have a bye and will have momentum after getting our first win, I think we can do it as their defense is horrid.

Whiners we can win if Dilfer is playing, if not, I'm not sure. We will have a two game streak going out to Candlestick though.

Seahawks we'll lose.

Falcons will be in full Brohm mode and will easily cave.

Bengals will be desperately trying to keep wild card hopes alive, or will be pissed off that they're out and will take it out on us, loss.

The Pack's defense will shut us down. Loss.

Steelers will kill us with Parker and defense as well, and it'll kill me because my wife is a Steelers fan.

Cards I think we'll win, just because it's the last game of the season and we'll take out the season of pain out on them. The will be who we think they'll be, and they'll let us off the hook!

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Cleveland is a possible win....assuming the Rams don't think its a road game from all the Cleveland fans and the team doesn't buy into the "lose and the coach is fired" rumors.
    @Saints are a loss-they seem to be (sort of) righting the ship, and this team cannot handle a hostile road environment. Hopefully they finally get a road TD, though.
    @***** is the Rams best shot at a road win....if they get 3 wins this year this will probably be one of them.
    Seattle is a loss. No home lift for the Rams.
    Atlanta is the Rams' best shot at a win; they seem to be self-destructing faster than the Rams.
    @Cincy is a loss
    Green Bay is a loss
    Pittsburgh is definitely a loss if the Steelers haven't locked up the AFC North, and a probable loss if they have.
    @Arizona is a loss. Warner's going to sweep the Rams.

EDIT-I think whether or not this franchise values getting the #1 overall pick this year should also be taken into consideration. You might see them "take a dive" in some of the last couple of games if the Rams are really desirous of this pick.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

We will win 3. Cleveland, San Fran, Atlanta. Admittedly, challenges abound with Cleveland (their offense) and San Fran (their home), but even for an 0-7 flop like us should be able to edge out the Falcons at home.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

I don't know how many we are going to end up winning, but I think we will win our next three ...

general counsel is offline Registered User

Not sure how anyone can say that they think we are going to beat the saints on the road when the saints just bombed seattle who proceeded to clobber us.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RealRam is offline Registered User

Regroup, pick up weapons, ammo, attend the injured, go all out!

9 - 7 ! ! ! :bash:

Sorry. ...Going into mid season blues. And I too am injured.
    Last edited by RealRam; -10-25-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Format

keith m. klink Guest

i see us as going 1-15 , with the win coming on a last minute FG . ATLANTA, if they are smart , ( they are from georgia , have ya ever talked too the people in a quicky-mart in georgia , whuh doggie ) should be looking to get off the VICK - WAGON , and start to think about bringing in BRIAN BROHM , or the RYAN kid from boston college . i see this as our only win this year .

DualHazzarD is offline Registered User

Great Discussion guys, I enjoyed reading all of your thoughts and predictions. You guys are right about the Saints, they may have bombed Seattle, but I think it was just a luck game, like a jump starter. So i can see them winning against the Saints. And the Falcons havent been playing that bad, They are playing pretty well in all of their games, but they cant seem to come up with a win. They are 1-6, and that sounds better than 0-7. I see it as a close game, but I feel the Falcons will win.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Shoot, this one's easy.

The Rams will finally win a game when they decide to stop giving the ball away. If they don't, there isn't a team on the schedule they can beat and they'll go 0-16 for sure.

Forget the injuries, and forget the play-calling. If our team continues to cough up the ball 3-4 times a game, we will not win.

If Bulger, Holt and Jackson hang onto the damn ball, we might win 3 or 4 games.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast