Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Re: What to watch For: week 1 Eagles Offense Vs Rams Offense

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    I agree with that 100%! I HATE THE FACT THAT it seems like we are the weakest team in the league and everyone is out to get us, I HATE THE FACT that no name players have a field day against us ( jacob hester and quinton ganther from the chargers and titans respectively) that drives me NUTS!
    Twelve carries for 59 yards and no TDs (Hester's performance) is pretty decent, but it's hardly a field day. It is true, though, that even over the last several years we've allowed various no names to have big days against us. We'll shut down TO and then get burned by Patrick Crayton or some unheard of back like Najeh Davenport or Noah Herron will torch us for 100+ yards on the ground.

curleyski is offline Registered User

Cool Re: What to watch For: week 1 Eagles Offense Vs Rams Offense

i am so glad that i am not the only one to see that "second/third stringers" look like hall of famers against us. it has happened to us soooo many times in the past, i'm also talking back in the 90's or earlier that it was so bad that week to week i was hoping that the opposing teams STARTERS were all going to be healthy and ready to play so we wouldn't have to face the "torching" of a no name 3rd string qb, or running back or a "mr. irrelevent" wide reciever! it truly was that bad at times, i always felt like we had a better chance to win with the other teams having all their star players. i know we are better this last eight to ten years and will be great again, but sometimes these NIGHTMARES won't go away!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123