View Poll Results: After the 2012 draft, I feel ________.

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • ecstatic

20 29.41%
  • content

15 22.06%
  • neutral

4 5.88%
  • disappointed

5 7.35%
  • hopeful

37 54.41%
  • worried

5 7.35%
  • angry

2 2.94%
  • impatient

10 14.71%
  • deflated

3 4.41%
  • pscyhed

18 26.47%
  • impressed

26 38.24%
  • exhausted

6 8.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What word(s) describe your post-draft emotional state? (Multiple Choice Poll)

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

What word(s) describe your post-draft emotional state? (Multiple Choice Poll)

Vote for as many as you'd like.

re: What word(s) describe your post-draft emotional state? (Multiple Choice Poll)

I feel content with our choices, hopeful for the future, impatient to see the rookies in action, psyched for the upcoming season, impressed by Fisher and Snead, and exhausted from weeks of analysis and commentary.

thermobee is offline Registered User

Re: What word(s) describe your post-draft emotional state? (Multiple Choice Poll)

I just like to point out that all the haters from day 1, talking **** about not taking skill players and not helping out the offense, have evaporated in thin air. Its funny how those same people apear on the site once or twice a year (at the draft or if the team goes into a slide).

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: What word(s) describe your post-draft emotional state? (Multiple Choice Poll)

Neat poll.

I went with (no particular order) hopeful, worried, impressed.

I am hopeful with all the apparent talent that was brought in. Five of the first 65 picks, and all bring qualities that this roster lacks.

I am worried with.......well, do we really have three draftees that have been tasered?

I am impressed with the command that Fishead had in this draft. Making the moves they wanted to make when they wanted to make them and for whom they were willing to deal. Very impressive, and rarely seen at Rams Park.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

I believe it was the best Rams draft for a very long time.! I came away very impressed with the way Fisher and Snead went about their business. The confidence Fisher exudes has definitely left me much more content going forward. Ecstatic with the Pead selection. Confident in all his other picks.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I'm content with how the Rams did, but as with any draft, you won't know the full story until a few years down the line. I'm hopeful that we come out of this draft with a decent number of players that stick around for a long time. At the same time, I'm impressed with the new coaching staff/front office, especially with how they turned one #2 overall pick into so many players that could help us a lot

RebelYell is offline Registered User

I was excited but now I'm despondent. I thought the Rams were drafting pretty well until I read on the internet that every one of their picks would have been available a full round later. I thought trading down from #2 was good until it was explained to me that Blackmon is of more value than Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Pead and 2 more first round picks. It shocked me to learn this at first but now accept it as fact and am upset with Fisher for not realizing these "facts".

Rambos is online now Registered User

Impressed I was impressed, Les, Fisher and the whole staff putting in long hours to feel confident to move back and still find two much needed receivers. To hear about the private workout of Quick was something that the other smarter teams do, not the Rams.

Ecstatic This team added playmakers, we have been lacking playmakers for years, no longer.

Content Rome was not built in a day, but in three days Les and Fisher laid the foundation to build a very explosive football team on both sides of the ball and special teams.

Hopeful that this team will now be competitive and we have a great foundation to build on.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelYell View Post
    I was excited but now I'm despondent. I thought the Rams were drafting pretty well until I read on the internet that every one of their picks would have been available a full round later. I thought trading down from #2 was good until it was explained to me that Blackmon is of more value than Brockers, Janoris Jenkins, Pead and 2 more first round picks. It shocked me to learn this at first but now accept it as fact and am upset with Fisher for not realizing these "facts".
    I've got to remind Dez to install the sarcasm font on this system.
    Ramendola16 likes this.

mh-i is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    I feel content with our choices, hopeful for the future, impatient to see the rookies in action, psyched for the upcoming season, impressed by Fisher and Snead, and exhausted from weeks of analysis and commentary.
    The Sporting News gave the Rams a C grade on the draft. At any rate I'd go with hopeful. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    The Sporting News gave the Rams a C grade on the draft. At any rate I'd go with hopeful. Only time will tell.
    That's okay... I gave the Sporting News a C- on their draft coverage.

Seriously, I could not care less what "grade" is given to the Rams' draft. I've seen some "A" grades. That does not mean the draft will prove to be great. I've seen some "C" grades. That does not mean the draft will be a disappointment.

Grading drafts is like awarding medals for best wine after merely looking at the grapes.
    viper, Jockelite and gap like this.

lostsoul is offline Registered User

Anxious. Just anxious.

poejoe8 is offline Registered User

Sick of polls and questions about how I feel post draft. Just looking forward to next season.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

IMPRESSED ...

with the draft class for sure ...

but im impressed with Snead & Fisher ... Those guys are the real deal.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I've been ecstatic since we hired Jeff Fisher. The the way he handled the draft left me impressed and psyched for the future of our RAMS!

Bring it on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast