Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PHAT-MONEY Guest

What Would you think if......

we moved Pisa to Strong Safety? we attempted this once already, but never went through with it. we have Chris Draft who Could fill his spot, or we could Sign a FA to Fill It. Would this be bad?? who Knows, But I think i would be willing to give it atleast until Preaseason is over to see. this is assuming ofcourse we don't address the SS Position.

Also I wanted to throw this out there. Lets Say Richie Incognito lost 75 pounds. do you think he would be a good fullback? If he wasnt our Starter on the O-line. Again, this is just to see what you think. I also say that, because i know how mean he is on the field, and to be named the NFL's Second Dirtiest Player... that has to mean something

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: What Would you think if......

Pisa isnt fast enough to play strong saftey. if we move pisa then our starting corps would be draft spoon, and culbertson, not very promising, i dont think the incognito thing would go over well, besides you know how hard it is to lose 75 pounds?
    Built RAM tough

PHAT-MONEY Guest

I agree on everything you said. Pisa has to be faster than Corey Chavous though I think people would be scared of richie though. I know i would, You wouldnt see me trying to get in his way I think he also needs to get off of that all FRIED CHICKEN diet Too

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

if he goes to nutri system he may be able to lose the pounds. but i bet opposing players are already scared of him
    Built RAM tough

jkramsfan Guest

we need to leave Pisa there, we may lose Chillar so we will need him,as for Richie he has to much of a linemen mentality,I love the fact he has a nasty streak,I don't want him to cross the line and play dirty, but we need his attitude on the o-line and why do we need a fullback ? OH thats right we GAVE ours away to the world champion Giants
    Last edited by jkramsfan; -02-09-2008 at 11:23 PM.

chiguy is online now Registered User

How about we just let guys play at their best positions? Just a thought.

moloch41 Guest

Pisa is poor in coverage- moving him to a position where he has to do it more isn't very wise. As for Incognito- I don't see it. I'm thinking that in a year or two, he won't even be on the team anymore. I think the multiple, stupid, unnecessary personal fouls are a sign that there's something absolutely not right mentally with the guy.

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by moloch41 View Post
    Pisa is poor in coverage- moving him to a position where he has to do it more isn't very wise. As for Incognito- I don't see it. I'm thinking that in a year or two, he won't even be on the team anymore. I think the multiple, stupid, unnecessary personal fouls are a sign that there's something absolutely not right mentally with the guy.
    I don't think so,you have to be mean and nasty to play offensive line,some guys control there emotions better than others and he needs to get better at that or you are right he won't be with the team for much longer but from a mental non football standpoint I think he is fine,but then again I'm no doctor either.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

As I recall, Pisa didn't take well to the safety position when they experimented with it before. I just don't see Pisa trying to cover a slot receiver deep for example. Pisa vs. T.O. would be a good matchup for oh, say the first five yards of the route. And just generally I don't favor moving players around too much once you've found a position they're good at. The exception would be say Aeneas Williams' situation where he was an extraordinary cover corner who didn't have quite as much speed anymore, so he moved to free safety. In today's NFL, I'd rather have an undersized corner/safety than a slowish linebacker/safety, although ideally I wouldn't want either one.

I hope the Incognito thing was a joke...

Mooselini Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chiguy View Post
    Haha. I think Pisa at safety would be a joke. Everyone could run past him and we'd be losing every game by about 49. It's almost impossible to make someone his size and speed to play such a position like that.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Brian Leonard's your safety.
    "The horror"

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    Brian Leonard's your safety.
    I've got a Mike Martz joke here.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by chiguy View Post
    What, you don't think asking Incognito to lose 75 pounds and play in the backfield is putting him at his best position?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    What, you don't think asking Incognito to lose 75 pounds and play in the backfield is putting him at his best position?
    I'm crazy like that.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    How about Incognito as a DT. Now that would be interesting....hmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. -02-09-2008, 11:02 PM