Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BM_Face is offline Registered User

Re: What you want to see in Week 2

I would like to see us stretch the field vertically and horizontally, this would open up the passing and running game. Pounding the rock w/SJax up the middle doesn't work when the D is stuffing the box. It just puts us at 2nd and 3rd and long where we make the most mistakes on offense. We need low-risk plays that affect the way the D reacts and moves on the field in order to open things up when the opportunity appears.

Play Action, Screen plays etc. are most effective when the Defence is stretched, and those types of plays are wasted when a D is keyed in.

And for the love of all that is sacred and holy!--Incognito needs to manage his emotions. GoRams!

A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

Rambos is online now Registered User

Re: What you want to see in Week 2

I will say it again, just find a way to get a win! You can't play poorly on the road and win in the NFL. Just find a way to win get home 1-1 and we will have our home opener, that works for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123